Zzr1100 1993 vgc

4 Posts | Latest reply on 12/03/2013 16:16:59 by colin675 | Go to original / last post
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hi all i am selling zebedee my zzr1100.93 plate vgc for age.new chain and sprockets 3mth ago.good tyres and brakes.147bhp,175mph and approx 180 to a tank.am looking around the £1750 mark or px for a zrx1100 or similar type bike why???? had this baby for a year and it has never let me down always starts first time and just eats the miles and so comfy too.just want summat more upright that wieghs a bit less as roads round where i am not made for bikes like this.very sad day cos i love this bike but must try to be a bit realistic Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

That's gonna take some serious fortitude Debs Shocked   To part with your beloved Zebedee Cry   I hope whatever replaces him brings you as much joy Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

well he hasnt gone yet lol hes on ebay but im not selling for less than 1500 so if reserve not met he will be staying.ive just negotiated a purchase of a 600 hornet so i might just keep him for rallies after all.and have the hornet for blatting around here on Thumbs UpBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
colin675's Profile
colin675

In: Romney marsh
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Keep them both i have street triple for fun and sprint for longer runs .                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2344 seconds. There are 1197 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption