BSH Xtreme Custom Bike Show 21/22 Sept Donington Park

26 Posts | Latest reply on 20/09/2013 16:25:38 by freewheeler1973 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

OK peeps Wink   Back Street Heroes (BSH) are having a custom bike show 21 and 22 September 2013 @ Donington Park, Castle Donington   The Finest Custom Bike Show you're ever likely to see in teh Uk, but also a damned good party too!   Camping facilities - including catering and full bar - but also a comprehensive programme of evening entertainment on the Friday and Saturday night of the show being organised by the peeps that do Farmyard, Into the Valley and Yorki Pud   Finer details yet to be confirmed bt get it in ya diaries   2 Day Indoor Event All Day Demos Best of The Custom World Marquee Evening Entertainment   sound goooooooood eh Cool?   il put it on events when they bring out ticket prices etc .....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Am impressed ! Well done your really pulling out all the good ones. I think you should be made top organiser as you are finding some wicked events 

In me Diary babi X                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

coool looks wicked dont it Party Beer Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Looks brill ...could combine it with me birthday ...Thumbs Up , thanks for posting this Suzi..x                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Hope to see you there Suzie looks like a good do                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Hope to see you there Suzie looks like a good do and weekend party with BBQ                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yayyyyy will be fabo i rekon Wink Beer yeah be brill to help you celebrate your bday Jen my lush lovely chick xx with all them lush custom bikes and well ya know.... custom bike riderrrrrrrrzzz LOL Party   think this gonna be a great weekend bash Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
61% Karma61% Karma 61% Karma61% Karma

might show my bike here                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i saw a few more details for this today   you can apply to enter your own bike into the custom competitions by emailing pics : i will post the email address once i have it very soon to come   Biker Build Off competition live Live working Tips on customising parts of your own bike   First ever Custom event BSH have held and will be an annual event after this one   Best custom bikes in the country   more details to follow peeps and ticket prices for camping and details of evening entertainment being organised by MAG to follow Thumbs Up   wooooohoooo cant friggin wait for this one Clap Ying Yang Beer Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yep checked my schedule and I'm weekend of duty that weekend .. So shall me there ...Will keep eye on this for tickets and events. Looks great !

Thx mate Big smile X                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Tickets on sale for this now peeps Wink

£20 on the gate or pre-book cheaperrrrrrrrrr

cant wait for this one gonna be totally awesome

If ya like customs and streetfighters ya gotta be there for sure ......
woooooooooohooooooooooo

the camping entertainment is been organised by MAg so will be wicked

zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

i just had a look on the site and you need seperate tickets for the bsh weekend and the mag bash £15 each so £30 all together mmm will have to see nearer time as thats a lot of money for me at min Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

Welcome Guest! Would you like to log yourself in?MAG is the UK's leading riders' rights group and we're proud to have been invited to run this event in association with BSH Xtreme.Tickets on this site are for camping and not for entry to BSH Xtreme show. BSH Xtreme entry tickets if required need to be purchased separately via http://www.bshbikeshow.com/. All profits from the event will go to MAG.As well as camping for the weekend so that you can enjoy a leisurely visit to the custom show there will be a bar and evening entertainment in the marquee. Bands will be confirmed closer to the time, but you can be assured of some excellent music.Ticket prices are £10 for one night or £15 for two nights. Children under 15 will be half price. Tickets will be posted to you using first class delivery. However, we do rely on the postal service to get them to you. To guarantee delivery you will need to pay for Recorded Signed For.Space will be limited so we are offering car parking passes at £5, so please if these are required remember to book them with your camping ticket.T shirts will be available at £10 and these can be paid for when buying tickets, ready for collection at the event.Children are welcome on site, and for under 15's tickets will be available at half the Adult price, but remember that we do don't provide any children's entertainment, and you must keep them under strict supervision at all times.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yahoooooooooo

just bought my weekend tickets and camping

this one gonna be awesome me thinketh Cool Beer Beer

yus i agree Deb ... it is a bit expensive Thumbs Down bt i hope ya can come even if only camp for one night or if you want to stop at mine one night even you are welcome or both nights? its not far at all to doni from mine chick xx
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

can this be put on the events page pllleeeease Sandi?? Iv's submitted it to the events page Big smile                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

All custom bike and streetfighter bike lovers come on peeps this is gonna be AWESOME Beer Tongue Party

Custom Chrome are also gonna be there now.... loads more still joinging....

cant flippin norrraa wait hahahahaha ~ live bands and real ale bar all organised by east midlands MAG Big smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Tickets booked looking forward to this !!! X                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

Just a reminder folks :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy only a few weeks to go till this now............Beer Cool Big smile

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited cant wait... gonna be some totally lush bikes there... got my camping ticket today toooo yippeeeeee

anyoen else coming.. its gonna be awesome if you love custom or streetfighter bikes and loads other stuff going on its BSH first one

Party Party Party

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

El ticket has arrived ............ yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... so excited for this one cant wait

gonna be some totally stunning bikes there and jus loads of brill stuff including streetfighter fest uk

anyone else going?? its only £15 for the weekend.......

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8906 seconds. There are 951 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption