knight in shining armour

14 Posts | Latest reply on 21/08/2007 19:21:19 by Cruiser gal | Go to original / last post
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

thank u so much for this weekend bluesbiker,me and the kids wouldnt have been able to get to rc's charity day without u! and thanx so much for taking us to twinlakes yesterday,we had a great day despite the rain! hope my kids didnt wear u out too much!!  Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Fantastic to hear you got out and had fun withiest and what a great guy bluesbiker is for this.   See you later.                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Awww shucks. T'was nothing Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                              
anthony d's Profile
anthony d

In: ipswich

thank you!!it is not acceptable that i let jen down,and i will make it up to her and the kids!please accept my humble apologies!!!!!!!!kids should never be let down!!!!!what ever the reason! tony d                                                                                                                                                                             
gsrider's Profile
gsrider

In: peterborough

would love to be a knight in shining armour but alas  mine is all dented and rusty from lifes hard knocks                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

In: Liverpool

Really nice gesture Mr Blues...  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Two years ago before my separation i would have been able to write the names of my friends on a fag paper. people i consider as good friends, some of which are on this site, are very precious to me. and i will go out of my way for any of them. I don't do it for the praise, in fact i find it a little bit embarrassing. And don't be offended speedy but it's not a gesture either. I do it because i want to and believe it or not, i do actually as with this weekend, really enjoy it. 
rattler's Profile
rattler

Well in mate Thumbs Up Clap.                                                                                                                                                                             
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

bluesbiker Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Blues your second post on her made me slightly teary as like you I am now finding I am getting  some nice people in my life and doing anything for any of them would just come as part and parcel of my everyday life not given a second thought.                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

I wasn`t offended at all Blues Biker.... when I say gesture I mean a show of friendship Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

i have made some fantastic friends on this site,and lately i have realised just how much they mean to me!! thanx for my hug cg and thanx for today di! Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Jen no thanks needed thats what mates are all about.   I too have realised what lovely people I have met since joining this site and today confirmed that, you know when you have a day you wished didn't have to end, well that was today, it's so nice to have a laugh, DC, Strines and GS hope we all manage to find Nemo in Skeggy. lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5293 seconds. There are 891 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption