Man Rules

57 Posts | Latest reply on 08/03/2013 14:51:21 by kwakgirl | Go to original / last post
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Well ........ Ermm    You've seen my sink Suz Wink   What's the verdict Embarrassed   Or was the eyesight too blurry Wink   You Party animal   LOL                                                                                                                                                                                   
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

pmsl ..... ummmm .... well Harley.... powderin me nose Shocked i aint uma thurman Wink or shoudl i say Mrs Wallis LOL ...... i never look in peeps bathroom cabinet incase they hear me open it........ i mean coz it would be rude.... pmsl LOL   and oily finger prints are okay Wink bt even better when not wasted in a sink Shocked Embarrassed pmsl hahahaha   and emz........ im not sure i can even remmeber what colour ya bathroom suite is... pmsl ..... bt i do think  it passed the inspection Wink pmsl... gawd ive not had a head like that for a long time..... HANGOVER head that is .... Embarrassed i blame lynn.....                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

I "know" I posted this earlier today Confused    But it seems to have just disappeared into cyberspace Wacko   So here goes again   Ermm   You've seen my sink suz Wink   Did it pass your inspection Embarrassed   Or was the hangover too distracting to notice LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

@ xsuzix , yeah the sink's clean , the whole house is clean , clean of women's clutter and potions . Lol Dusty x                                                                                                                                                                              
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

Dusty....dont be such a poof lad! LOL we women expect certain low standards from you lot!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Leave the lad alone - I can't move in my bathroom due to women' s potions...   Eye of newt, and toe of frog, Wool of bat, and tongue of dog, Adder's fork, and blind-worm's sting, Lizard's leg, and howlet's wing..                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

What's a "howlet" XK Confused   Is it a smaller version of a "howler" Ermm   Which you are prone to post  LOL     Nice one mate Wink                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Howlet - 1425–75; late Middle English;  perhaps
 < French hulotte  wood-owl, perhaps derivative of Middle French huler  to howl < Germanic;

There y'go EmZ - good old cut n pasteWink!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hadnt seen this topic at all but posted same thing on FB tonight - spooky                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

@kwakgirl. 'low standards'
opposites attract , that's why blokes like soft skinned fragrant curvy women and you lot like to wallow in a bit of 'manimal' filth.
I mean you cannot be serious , how on earth can you want to jump in the sack with a ' nobbly , hairy , farty, sweaty, smelly bloke , and that's after a shower. Lol
Dusty x
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

pmsl ..... ffs lmao...   coz it makes us feel all the .... sweeeeter Wink                                                                                                                                                                               
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Sweeter , Yeah , that makes a lot of sense .
Women seem to know a lot about this stuff . Me , I'm totally clueless .
Dusty x                                                                                                                                                                              
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

hmmmmm.....currently brewing up eye of newt and toe of frog in my bathroom ....been looking in the garden most of the day from those damn howlets!   @Dusty maybe its me that has the low standards then because actually jumping "in the sack" with anyone would be a novelty! lol note to self...raise the bar a bit....and just order another whisky! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

KWAK,,,,if you're buying ,mines a jack daniels,double ,no ice...Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

p@KG, now come on , pull the other one.ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff@:? oops , bloody cat. your standards can't be that low. I'm quite sure you must have knocked back several dozen                                                        ioooooooooooooooool suitors off thicx this site alone , not to mention 'the real world' Dusty x                                                                                                                                                                              
Harley_Rider's Profile
Harley_Rider

In: Stoney Stanton

Well there are currently LOTS of offers at Bodyshop ... and they don't do Eye of Newt or anything else like that....                                                                                                                                                                              
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

hmmmm....LOTS of offers at bodyshop??????? sounds like my sort of place....directions please? any sort of offer would be good  Big smile   @ Dusty ay im sure you've seen me fighting them all off with a big stick....ooooooppppssssss sorry i mean broomstick! haha Wacko   @Jinx....ok but your round next! mines a single malt no ice! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9683 seconds. There are 742 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption