Man Rules

57 Posts | Latest reply on 08/03/2013 14:51:21 by kwakgirl | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thanks HR, but mine was metal, rather more robust than that one looks. It could withstand a severe nag attack from up to 20 paces.                                                                                                                                                                             
Harley_Rider's Profile
Harley_Rider

In: Stoney Stanton

This is the posher version... ;-)                                                                                                                                                                                  
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

NOW that what I call a roundtuit! 

I want one, I want one, I want one.

I WANT ONE! birthday is october, if any girleeeeeez are stumped for a gift then I am officially putting this on my wish list.                                                                                                                                                                             
Harley_Rider's Profile
Harley_Rider

I'm going to start my new business.... Birthday Gifts for the guys on here... so the ladies can spoil us for a change!! Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Nice one JP.   Peeps could prob add a few more to this.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It's soooo true                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

No wonder I'm still single...damn that toilet seat to hell.                                                                                                                                                                             
Harley_Rider's Profile
Harley_Rider

Automatic Toilet Lid toiletlids   Here you go, a Japanese invention which automatically raises the lid as you approach and lowers it automatically as you walk away...                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i would also liek to add that the flaw in your rules is thinking if a lass cries it is blackmail Shocked................   pmsl .............. you may need to re-think tht rule guys Wink pmsl LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
hellsbells13's Profile
hellsbells13

In: Cheshunt

Brilliant rules... love the rountoit tool must get one for the other half                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Errr.....nah it's true ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Great set of rules JP . A perfect description of a perfect bloke.
Interesting craic about the bogseat. I didn't realise the seat needed to be down , so that it looked pretty. I've been whinged at for leaving it up . Although , non of my exes bothered to explain the ' pretty hypothesis' .
I have a clip on my bogseat , to hold it open and ready for use coz when I come home drunk I can never find the light switch and I wouldn't want to whizz all over it . (that's what the floor is for) lol
Dusty x
P.s. When you take a close look at the average 'Manimal' one has to come to the conclusion that '' WOMEN ARE BLOODY STUPID " for wanting a '' boyfriend'' . They would probably be better off with something from the farmyard. Lol
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

i'm not taking this loo seat thing lying down.....(subtle)x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

pmsl .... well aswell as lookin much better.... us lasses also have the problem of nippin for a quick one in the middle of the night and not wanting to turn light on coz it will wake me up and then sitting........   arrrggghhhhhhhh ffs on a freeeeeeezing cold darn toilet bowl coz the freckin seat is upp......... and if you had been in there dusty accorind to your "light off" you have probs peed all over the bowl....... so i would also sit in that if the seat aint been put back down.....   explanation number two of why we like it back down (or rather I... cant speak for all lasses obviously Wink)   pmsl LOL.......... is that all TMI for a fourm??!!!!   p.s. ~ i am more than capable of putting it down meself tho... so its alllll a giggle really Party                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

At last a woman who admits that it is possible for females to put the seat down all by them selves.

Cut and paste that boys, coz you probably wont see that again in our lifetime.                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

@xsuzix , ok I must confess , I'm not 100% total bloke coz I keep a packet of bogseat wipes on the cistern and I allways clean the bog after using it .   I know, I know, a lot of real men will consider me to be a total pouf for admitting to this but there you go . Perhaps I'm turning into a 'modern man' lol Dusty x                                                                                                                                                                               
Harley_Rider's Profile
Harley_Rider

Perhaps Dusty is just TOO in touch with his Feminine Side and is attempting to gain "Brownie Points" with ladies here.... Wink   We'll have to send a delegation of the ladies round to Dusty's to perform an inspection and report back!!   Can see a new TV programme coming on here... Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

pmsl LOL... good on ya dusty Wink....   its like toilet confessionals here hahahaha LOL LOL   bt do you wash old toothpaste out the sink or leave it there to go crusty LOL.... pmsl dont answer that... you may never leave ya house again if we know too much of this femine side..... mind you its lasses leave it toooooo   i do a regular sink inspection when i go to peeps houses..... Party... kidding... LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Harley_Rider's Profile
Harley_Rider

Nope... Suzi's NOT kidding... you just know that she goes for a little nosey when she's powdering her nose!! Wink

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Suzie you can inspect my sink anytime you like I can account for most of the oily finger prints                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 760 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption