The odd boot…

7 Posts | Latest reply on 23/02/2013 12:52:11 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

On my way home today i saw at the side of the road an odd boot. This is not the first boot i've seen, but each time i wonder where do they come from and how do they end up a lonely boot left desolate on the verge, hard shoulder and even central reservation?...........
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Always seems to be the left one i've noticed                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

a couple of years ago I spotted 1 crutch on the side of the road, that REALLY set me wondering Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I once found a pair of very good quality denim jeans draped over the wall at the side of my house. I wondered but I don't think I want to know the story behind that!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

yeah ive seen the odd glove... fair enough easy to drop one of them... bt like you guzzi each time i see one boot i think ... its not exactly easy to drop ya boot by mistake...... pmsl Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
OMNF's Profile
OMNF

In: Worksop

On the A57 just by 5 lane ends (junction A1) theres a tree which has about 40 pairs of shoes hung in it. They go all the way to the top. It literally appeared overnight and still everytime i drive passed it i think 'Who the blooming eck climbed to top of there to hang them shoes up?' Have a look next time you passing Suzi. x                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

i had the drizzling shits the once....my mate at work said"have you tried Boots?"...i said "Yes,but it comes out the lace holes!!"this only involved one boot as i remember...........Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3594 seconds. There are 637 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption