Roadburners 8th St Georges Rally - 19 - 21 April 2013

39 Posts | Latest reply on 26/04/2013 00:09:28 by Jaffa | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

This is always a good event , camping beside tne pitch
Showers available , good beer at reasonable prices.
A good selection of bands

Food available till late .
The town is only a couple of hundred yards away
good bars, restaurants and fast food.
Always friendly .
Love it
Dusty x
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Final get to met you then Dusty lol you can help me fend off the Yeti lol                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Look forward to that , I may buy you a pint or if I'm a bit skint you'll have to settle for a teaspoonful of foam . lol Dusty x                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I dont drink lol but ice cream is always good lol                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Bj , it's held in a rugby club . I ain't going to the bar and asking for a cornet. I might get my shirt lifted. You'l have to settle for something from the burger bar lol
Dusty x                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

WOOOOHOOOOOO see you there peeps - is Wilf going Dusty?

dustin666's Profile
dustin666

hi Katy , yes , but he's just left hospital after getting some New knees fitted . I offered but he's being taken in a van with a mattress in the back lol . Dusty x
ps he's also got a detached retina so if can't see that well . Last of the summer wine .
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Dusty no probs diet coke with no ice then lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

This is the day after my first exam lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

any more for any more lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Hope the weather changes by then lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens

looking to go to this one if her indoors says yes will be there                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Oh great theres me looking for allies to protect me against the Yeti and Jaffa is def not on my side lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

member of the yeti support team                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Oh happy flippin joy !!!!! lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

bribes readily accepted after all ned is big enough to scare you on his own jackie                                                                                                                                                                             
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

also her indoors has said yes just need half day off work and will be there                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Mrs Jaffa ...... please can you tell Mr Jaffa to be nice to me, he picks on me alot you know .... so does Ned                                                                                                                                                                              
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

Now got the ok from both my bosses so will deffo be there Friday afternoon and Jackie mrs Jaffa says ive got to behave and not pick on you all weekend                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 413 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption