Dent in the Dales 2

79 Posts | Latest reply on 14/04/2013 22:08:01 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Can't make this one now. Need to save some money for MCN weekend.                                                                                                                                                                              
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

I'm all packed and raring to go.
It's gonna seem like a long day in the office tomorrow Unhappy
But then it's party time.
Latest from the met promises only slight mildew too!
See you all there.

Triple955's Profile
Triple955

In: Chorley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Anything going on on the Sunday?...I'll probably come up on the Saturday evening,                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Sunday will pack up and head home. Might take the long way home :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

not gonna make this weekend either.....woke up this morning with a stinking cold sorry!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Wot a shame - an there's me bringing a bottle of 12yr old GlenFartyBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Dinnae fash,I'll help you there - since you're not quite pulling your weight with the weather that'll mitigate things nicely. he-he

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It's set for a reet grand weekend!Big smile
Hey Debs, why don't you send your sexier sister in your stead? You know, the good-looking oneWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

12 year malt? I'm on my way!                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

tut - sorry now!:( have a bottle of Talisker for supping too!                                                                                                                                                                             
Triple955's Profile
Triple955

In: Chorley

Weather's put paid to me coming up too..                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Foooooookin' ace weekend.
Sunshine, mildew and beer.
Pics on.

So what's next?

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Recovery!     Can't beat a good ol bit o biker banterBig smileLOL   And nice one Izzy, for coming all the way from Scotland, just fer the weekend.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Nice pictures and looks like a good place to be. Was surprised to see snow still lying around in a couple of those pictures.   I thought you got a new tent XK. I am sure that is your wigwam in the photoBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Mine is the green one Rooster Roo is admiringWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

I don't think admiring is the right word ...                                                                                                                                                                              
Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

In: Leicester

Nice one Steve, the Rooster, lee and me had a good time, the wet weather didnt dampen spirits,   Was pleased to meet old friends even XK again with his green tent, nice to meet Izzy for the first time, well done for coming all that way.   see you all again at the next weekend away.   Pics uploaded                                                                                                                                                                              
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Thank you all for making it so worth coming down for.
Saturday morning sunbathing then afternoon snowball-lobbing while we waited for Lee to finish writing his name in the snow, and castles and druid follies thrown in for good measure - as if the scenery wasn't enough in itself.
Only regret is that I never made it to the creamery - but, hey, an excuse to visit the area again.
A bit scary riding home with strong cross winds over the tops trying to blow me out a lane but past Carlisle it was pure, dead, brilliant to look up and see BLUE SKY - HOME, SCOTLAND!
Now, where the photies?                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Thanks for the pics Steve   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=3939     Are the last few yours too? When I opened them out they filled the page so I couldn't see who submitted them and I couldn't close them without closing my page. Needed resizing before uploading.                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 608 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption