Dent in the Dales 2

79 Posts | Latest reply on 14/04/2013 22:08:01 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

I hope you can make it XK... and how often do you hear that? LOL
After all who else can cope with that several pints of the old evil evil bowl basher ale?

kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

steve H said "After all who else can cope with that several pints of the old evil evil bowl basher ale?"   well ME too! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Welcome to the party Kwakgirl, it'll be good to see you again.
I' ll get you a pint of the evil evil bowel basher... unless it's been banned under some strategic arms limitations protocol by then.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

the evil evil bowel basher ale
aka T'Owd Tup
  I'm looking forward to getting re-aquainted with itBeer (Yes, this means I can make it now)Smile

Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Glad you can make it XK.
You're in charge of bringing the sunshine. Don't f*** it up ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wherever I go, the sun will surely follow.
  Didn't you know the sun shines outa my ar*e?  Big smile 

allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

XK, im glad you make yourself smile!! LOL!!Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

That seems like a nasty ailment XK, recto-luminescence I believe it's called.
I recommend copious quantities of "evil, evil bowl basher" ale and extreme p**s taking Thumbs Up

Let us not to dwell on the thought as to how XK makes himself smile LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Someone just bumped XK.....! Lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well, it makes a change from being slappedOuch, s'pose                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

What time, roughly, are people planning to arrive at Dent?
Is anyone else going down from Scotland?                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

My initial plan of an early start has been scuppered so I'll be across after work, I should be there by about 7:00pm.
I suggest we try and camp in the same place as last year, i.e. along the wall past the shower block.
I'll send out a note to all on the attendance list next week with my mobile No... although my phone won't pick up in Dent.
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

still hoping to send the blond sexier sister over for this one lol....gonna depend very much on slightly warmer weather and having a new tent in time :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hope yr sis can make it, she looks way better than u!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

I cud go off you XK! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Thanks Steve, on that note I'll not take the Friday off work as I finish at 2.30 anyway and could be down there by sixish - if I'm all prepared the night before!

"my phone won't pick up in Dent." - that'll be really helpful then!
But  I don't suppose any one else's phone will work either.

havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

culd be up for this if work doesnt get in the way                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Welcome to the party Havfun.

Looks like I've got a few interested in this 'un so I had better plan a route for Saturday's ride out. Anyone fancy Hartside?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wiv icecreams at Brough castle?Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 776 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption