Dent in the Dales 2

79 Posts | Latest reply on 14/04/2013 22:08:01 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Anyone fancy another camping do at Dent? I'm thinking of sometime in April as we'll all be away at Easter (I'll in Wales if anyone is interested) and there will be loads of other stuff from May onwards. Same campsite as last year, same pubs too, although I will plan a different ride out just for variety. For those that don't know Dent is between Hawes and Sedbergh. Go google!
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sounds good, if the snows cleared by then Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Could definitely be interested in this one again Steve....you can buy me my rum & coke Thumbs Up

Blimey, better get my skates on & find a bike! Shocked

This was a bloomin fabby weekend last year. Nice campsite, short stagger to 2 good pubs, choice of places for brekkie, lovely dales setting 

Bring it on spring! Big smile

Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Couldn't make last year due to other commitments but hope to make this year. So far my diary is empty for April apart from MCN weekend so looking good to make this year                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Last w/end in April is best for me.                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

I'd like to make it for this one Approve   Just have to wait and see what date is announced Ermm   Then see if I can commit to it Confused   I hope it's not 21st April Disapprove   As I hope to be at Olivers Mount Big smile   I might just be a "last minute" addition Wink                                                                                                                                                                                   
Triple955's Profile
Triple955

In: Chorley

Depending on which weekend it is,I'd be interested.                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Ok how about the weekend of 13th or 20th. This leaves the weekend after Easter and before May free for washing, packing or whatever.                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Can't do 20th but 13th is OK for me  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

13th good for me                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

20th is a def no-no; 13th is only a maybe; still prefer the 27th                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

I think it's going to be the 13th then.

Sorry XK but I want the weekend of the 27th to sort thing before the
Glencoe trip starting on the 3rd May.

I'll email the camp site and confirm availability then put it on here as an event.
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

It's now on the event page

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3939

Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...939   Here's a clickable link for you Steve.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Simon, are you after my job?     Thanks for the event Steve                                                                                                                                                                             
MjN's Profile
MjN

In: Basildon

Can this be a last minute thing or we have to book?                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

A word of warning if your leaving it to the very last minute... Last year i couldn't make it over there until the Saturday, i knew everybody would be out on the ride-out when i got there but figured no problem, I'll ask somebody which tents belong to the bunch of bikers and pitch mine with them. Got there and there were feckin bikes everywhere! Turned out we sharing the camp site that weekend with the MZ owners club annual rally AND a BSA owners club rally!
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

It's OK with a last minute thing MjN. Pay for your pitch when you get there.
Just add yourself to the list so I have some idea how many are coming and I can forewarn the campsite.

Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

No thanks Sandi. I get enough problems with the one I already have; lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Still not sure if I can make this one, but 'tis a shame 'cos wos a reet larf last yearLOL
    Anyone free this w/end shud get their name downApprove   You will not regret it, n meet a few looniesWacko                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 767 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption