Oliver's Mount 2013

7 Posts | Latest reply on 20/04/2013 14:57:42 by Eight | Go to original / last post
Eight's Profile
Eight

In: Belper
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

The season starts with the Ian Watson Spring Cup road races on Sunday 21st April 2013.

Thumbs Up

I am going is anyone else?

Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

I'll be there Emm Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Eight's Profile
Eight

Ah sweet, I shall look forward to it even more now then

Hug

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Could be tempted, but first I'll just have to check the sellby date on my anti-slap cream...                                                                                                                                                                             
Eight's Profile
Eight

Thanks for reminding me

LOL

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Was thinking of coming over but just checked the dates and I'm at mcn that weekend hope to do it next time                                                                                                                                                                              
Eight's Profile
Eight

Anyone going to this?
Emzed, James macmissile and I will be at mere hairpin at 1130

X                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5156 seconds. There are 1363 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption