Asking a woman to marry you

16 Posts | Latest reply on 12/02/2013 11:43:20 by allison_2011 | Go to original / last post
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

when you ask a woman to marry you, try this, she couldn't refuse.......   (Speakers on is best)   http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newsvideo/weirdnewsvide...posal.html                                                                                                                                                                             
Crissy2012's Profile
Crissy2012

In: Crook
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

AW MY GOD!!!!!!! reeeete where the hell do I find a bloke like that!!!!!!!!! that was absolute fantastic Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
justjerry's Profile
justjerry

In: The Lizard
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

That's pretty sweet, but this would melt the hardest heart....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_v7QrIW0zY                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I prefer to watch the guy who was wheelying at the front LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Crissy2012's Profile
Crissy2012

In: Crook
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

Lmao JJ that was pants, far too mushy!!!!!Wink   its gotta be done biker mental way and Vfr's link was pretty class Thumbs Up and the whole thing of they could face jail together for disruption on freeway ahhhhhh how romantic pmsl LOL   And yeah Lulu I thought the whole biker lot were great and wheelie bloke was very cool Thumbs Up I dont believe in love shite but if i did that would be flippin how I would want it done Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hahaha awesome VFR nice one Thumbs Up
  yeah.... good wheelie toooo - love it Wink - love watchin stunt riding shows too                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Haha good on you Chrissy and Suzi.....nowt better than stunt shows Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

The bike cavalcade was ace. I liked the dancing flashmob too....I want singing dancing bikers doing a wheely flashmob Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I like cunning stunts as well!  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Ordinarily I'd probably complain about the motorway being blocked but having seen the vid' I think the local cops should let off the happy couple with a caution, criminal charges seems a bit harsh.     Jerry's link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_v7QrIW0zY   That made me cry Embarrassed lol, what wonderful family, friends and fella, she's a lucky girl, a lot of work went into that. Loved the groom-to-be's speech.                                                                                                                                                                                 
lisaj's Profile
lisaj

In: Barnsley

Lovely!                                                                                                                                                                              
Harley_Rider's Profile
Harley_Rider

In: Stoney Stanton

It was pretty damn good!! Romantic... but did the guy get busted by the LAPD?? ....   Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Nowgotabike's Profile
Nowgotabike

In: Crick

Aw - both those brought tears to my eyes.  Guess I'm softer than I thought.  Brilliant!                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

Awwwwww *squidges lush*.. guess I'm not in such a bad mood afterall.. thanks for sharing the smiles.. Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

In: conwy
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Awwww how romantic this just brought tears to my eyes but also made me smile Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

That's really sweet, how appropriate around valentines day.....                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4688 seconds. There are 846 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption