Loch Ness Camping Weekend, 19-21 July 2013

130 Posts | Latest reply on 23/07/2013 18:59:52 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

see u friday........and.....ride safe, no high mountain passes or ill neva forgive myselfSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
alpinab14's Profile
alpinab14

In: dunfermline
51% Karma51% Karma 51% Karma51% Karma

this is all coming together nicely, looks like il be coming along with the Thursday group and bunchlew site looks actually pretty nice  , anyone up for maybe going for a wee boat trip to go see some dolphin's or anything ?

really looking forward to this, there nothing better than spending some time away up in north of scotland away from bills and all the other stresses of the day,
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

We're gonner ride up to Bunchrew today to see how it compares to Cumberlands campsite at Fort Augustas.
Dusty x                                                                                                                                                                              
alpinab14's Profile
alpinab14

hi dusty keep up posted let us know what you think of the other campsite chears shaz

ps hope yous are enjoying yourselves up there and il see yous tomorrow chears 

dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Hiya , we were up at Bunchrew Inverness today and decided to remain at Fort Augustas . The two sites are as different as chalk and cheese .
We asked the owner about the BM reserved area . He said there wasn't one. "It's pretty much a self service area'' and he couldn't guarantee we would be all together .
Cumberlands on the other hand have reserved us a hard standing area to park the bikes and to have a bbq on . And our own camping area .
Dusty x
Perhaps we can all meet up for a ride out on saturday .
jimi123456's Profile
jimi123456

In: manchester
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

well I went and was the only one there from bm . was good but a bloddy long way to go for no one to turn up                                                                                                                                                                              
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Oh deary me jimi123456.
Do you not have your own INTERNET access?
Things move pretty fast in the modern world and whilst I myself used to use the ''free PC'' in my local library.I eventually realized that to enjoy the benefits of an INTERNET based MCC .I had to have my own PC.
I would also recommend a 'smartphone' if funds allow.
Had you been able to access the INTERNET before setting off you would have read numerous posts on this thread and ''the prequel'' stating that a dozen BMers were at the other end of the loch having a whale of a time. On arrival at Bunchrew a quick glance at a 'smartphone' would have confirmed that everyone , including 'scotdick' had buggered off to Fort Augustus.
Now I know that a 'PC'[personal computer]is an expensive bit if kit, and a 'smartphone'[mobile telephone with INTERNET access]represents a fair investment of dosh[coin of the Realm].
To join in and fully enjoy an 'INTERNET'[world wide web]based bike club one has to get one's hand in one's pocket .
Sorry you missed a fantastic week in the Highlands
Dusty x
jimi123456's Profile
jimi123456

In: manchester
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

you sarcky git . I just don't live on my very own pc .and had a good weekend anyway                                                                                                                                                                              
alpinab14's Profile
alpinab14

sorry jimi but i dont think dusty is being sarcky at all, he is simply stating get with the times or like this weekend you will be left in the dark ages and have no clue as to whats going on and you only have yourself to blaim  !                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I didn't go, I never said I would, so I have no axe to grind. My observations tho...   There are a large number of peeps who have added themselves to the Events calendar as attending. Clearly, they haven't turned up.   Why on earth haven't they removed themselves?   It has caused confusion, to say the least.   And on the issue of 'smartphones' costing a lot; I have a Nokia which is internet enabled - Cost £30 + £15pm...                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3438 seconds. There are 571 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption