For Sale: N-Com Basic Kit 2

2 Posts | Latest reply on 29/01/2013 20:16:11 by MjN | Go to original / last post
MjN's Profile
MjN

In: Basildon
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

N-Com Basic Kit 2 for sale. For Nolan helmets, model numbers N103, N90, N85, N71 and N43.

Barely used before I had to get a new helmet. I think I had it connected up for about a month before I got a new lid.

Included in the box are:

Basic kit comprising, mic, wiring system (ear pieces) basic kit and battery holder, basic SIM card, wager and screw, microphone clamp, Allen key, battery securing sticker. It's still all set up ready for the helmet. I don't want to start pulling it apart and damaging cables. The only things not included are the sticky Velcro pads for the ear pieces and the sealing gasket as these are still on te helmet. You can easily get Velcro. Lol

When I attached the sealing gasket as advised by the shop the SIM card wouldn't connect properly with the kit. I was told to remove it completely and the problem was solved - apparently it was meant for the older kit not this one. ?!?!

Also included is a cable for connecting a phone. I was using a Nokia E63. If you search on the Nolan website you can see what other phones the cable will work with.

This basic kit will not connect with Bluetooth. You need the Bluetooth kit to do that! And I couldn't find a cable for the iPhone. Apparently the Bluetooth upgrade is brilliant and well worth getting if you can.

I will add some pictures to my profile tomorrow. Any questions please do ask.

Price: brand new was £49.99 and the other cable was About £15. considering its near enough new I'd say £40 including postage?
MjN's Profile
MjN

In: Basildon
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sorry, forgot to mention this is for the Nolan helmet. :)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.0781 seconds. There are 1010 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption