Wanted number 21

32 Posts | Latest reply on 03/02/2013 16:23:30 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Wanted a number 21 Bingo ball, I am fed up now of trying to get Numb Skull Norman to have have it removed from up his nose and give it back, also fed up of having to tell every at the community centre bingo sessions that if they have number 21 on their card they need to cross it off and change it to another number.
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Yer nutter  Wacko                                                                        LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
xj's Profile
xj

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i know cruisergal, it can be such a bother. and you know there will be someone who misunderstands and either crosses off number 25, or changes number 23 to a 21. have you tried posting notices in braille at the entrance doors so everyone can see them?
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Like your thinking xj, there a crazy lot , told them all the other night I was going to hold a Rock night for them, it was well funny on the night it was on all these old folk were dragging their rocking chairs into the community hall.

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Ive got a number 12 you can have  you could turn it inside out                                                                                                                                                                              
xj's Profile
xj

omg cruiser, i hope you had the st johns ambulance on standby. All those octegenarians crashing into each other like pendulums, let alone the geriatric road ragers. I think you are very brave. I used to hold an over 90 tiddleywinks tournement until three of them lost an eye. Which doesn't sound too bad until you realise they only had four between them.
xj's Profile
xj

omg cruiser, i hope you had the st johns ambulance on standby. All those octegenarians crashing into each other like pendulums, let alone the geriatric road ragers. I think you are very brave. I used to hold an over 90 tiddleywinks tournement until three of them lost an eye. Which doesn't sound too bad until you realise they only had four between them.
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Moved this topic from Motorcycle Classified forum to General forum                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

got a spare pool ball...black...8...mebbe not..x                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

damn, the post has been moved. there goes unloading all those oldies cheap. Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

wHAT SIZE BALL ARE WE TALKING ABOUT,,,,,, I HAVE ONE OF THOSE TOY BINGO SETS WHERE THE BALL IS  ABOUT 1/2 THE SIZE OF A MALTESER ??  i HAVE A COUPLE OF BLANK ONES WHICH YOU COULD PAINT A 21 ON.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

XJ I had trouble finding my post to.   The ball I need VFR is slightly bigger than the hole in Numb Skull Normans nose, otherwise it wouldn't have got stuck up there. Will have to try and catch him and measure it.   Gosh I think I should invite you all to the next community centres party, its going to be a beetle drive it won't be for a few weeks though as I am busy trying to explain to my dear friends that it doesn't actually involve beetles driving cars. Don't forget to come in your crash helmets though as last time we played a game like this and I told them to throw the dice, gosh were there injuries, one eyed Jack used to be two eyed jack until that game, we also had two broken windows and three people with cracked dentures after getting hit in the mouth, thats what comes from having to use large dice so the old dears can see the numbers, Oh talk about numbers, you tell them to look at what number it has landed on an theres an uproar because there are no numbers just dots. Last session I even had to have a cardiac team on standby.                                                                                                                                                                                 
xj's Profile
xj

wow a beetle drive, and all those fools thinking beetles could drive cars, what a ridiculous notion. Anyway I don't have a car licence, but can drive a forklift, i can't see something with all those legs being too different. Oh, have i got tne wrong idea here? In that case can i drive ringo?
xj's Profile
xj

vfr, it may be an odd size but i'm sure myopic centegenarians won't notice. Maybe you could post it to cruiser, she would i'm sure be very gratefull to you for helping her out of her predicament.                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

vfr I have just done a google search and I am sure the ball your on about would be ideal, it would be great and very helpful if you could spare me one. I promise as soon as Numb Skull Norman sees sense to give me the original one back I will return yours.                                                                                                                                                                              
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

NP's can drop it over next week as i'm sure i'll have a nice day to take the yellow peril out for a run.   Gimme a PM                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

VRF  hope you can forgive me and your laughing as much as I am. Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

So, when are you going for the surgery CG Ermm         To have your tounge removed from your cheek LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
xj's Profile
xj

no, no, this is a serious thread isn't it? the only person facing surgery is numbskull norman for sticking 21 up his nose in the first place. but if vfr would be kind enough to donate his 21 then numbskull norman has a reprieve and won't have to undergo surgery at his advanced years after all.
  i also think the members of the community hall, as old as they are, would benefit from having all their marbles again. assuming of course that numbskull norman doesn't insert said ball up his other nostril. that would be horrendous what with all the associated respiratory complications of 42 up your nose, the poor guy will have no choice but surgery then will he.
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Aha,  XJ Wink   Maybe you've hit on the answer right there Ermm   "42 up your nose" Embarrassed   Isn't that the answer to everything ....... 42 Question   According to the Hitchhikers Guide Approve   Then Norman would become a celebrity Thumbs Up   Maybe this was a "plan" all along Wacko   To get the anwer to, "Life, The Universe and Everything" LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 968 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption