Weatherspoons night out in February/March

42 Posts | Latest reply on 04/03/2013 08:54:44 by Holmfirthgirl | Go to original / last post
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Hi   I was looking forwards to the night but the weather was shite to be fair ??   So can i be selfish and request we arrange another on say March 2nd would be absolutely ideal or the 9th or the 16th as I am actually NOT on nights on any of those dates ?   That would give Jen time to wash and iron her smalls ready for another trip down here  Beer   Anyone up for that ?????????  Nice beer at the Bishop and  reasonably priced too.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

AJ 16th March there in mablethorpe on a 1950s historic weekend LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

2nd   or  9th  is my only chance then Cry  shifts are great normally except all the good stuff always seems to corrrespond with my wekend nites.  Like RTTW last year.  saved me holidays this year so i have some left to book that time off.
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Will check the diary. Will let you know as soon as                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

9th March is the Soapbox Derby, not sure if any Bm folk go to that and on the 16th March if anyone fancies it the Unwanted are having a valentines Party with free camping, so if not enough can make your date choices VRF why not get yourself to one of these events.
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

I have rescheduled this for 2/3/2013 and submitted to events page. Big smile  I guess it'll appear eventually
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

A J, whatya mean 'eventually'? lol cheeky blighter   It's on the calendar now, less than 24 hrs after it was submitted, thanks A J   Bishop Vesey Pub Meet 8pm ish 2nd March 2013   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3913                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Thankyou treasure   Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

I should be able to make this one be good to see you again aj                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

loner and myself will ok for this nite out  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

me and him in doors okay for this too Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Will try and make this, hopefully it wont snow like the last wetherspoons meet Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Yes deff can make this now. Err sorry think I just checked a spanner in the works lol                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Who else is going to this one

shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

me and u know who                                                                                                                                                                              
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

some names on 'events'                                                                                                                                                                                  
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Bishop Vesey Pub Meet 8pm ish 2nd March 2013   Events Calendar http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3913                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

just looked at attendee list.........we gonna need a bigger pub  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

should be fine

Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Looking forward to catch up                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 639 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption