Today because of snow i could get stranded at

11 Posts | Latest reply on 22/01/2013 23:15:35 by xj | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

work ............ Unhappy   Apparently we have to wait for the big boss to make a decision as to whether the weather is bad enough to send us home.  She lives in Worcester and hasnt even made it into work cos of the snow lol                                                                                                                                                                             
stevecv8's Profile
stevecv8

In: Coventry
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

She will use the "working from home" BS then.

Steve

bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

Today because of snow i could get stranded at ....... the Club House tonite   Lookin forward to spendin the weekend with my pal Jack to keep me warm and company  ...   do dheagh shlàinteBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Well I went to work on the bike and just rode home on the bike the roads are ok ish                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

WHAT SNOW??????????????                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

We could always send you some Deb                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Been out gritting all day so now I'm home it can snow as much as it likes because I'm off work till Tuesday.                                                                                                                                                                              
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

a much better place than where i currently sit.....hahahahahhaBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

No snow here, just freezing cold howling winds and no goin oot the door and leaving my fireside.... so won't get stranded.....                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Jackie, doesn't your boss keep up with the news, the whole country is on red alert cos of the weather?    I hope you went home, before the dizzy baggage made her decision, and didn't get stranded.                                                                                                                                                                              
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

got stranded in work sunday night. got halfway home friday night and turned round and went back to work. managed to get home saturday though, oh and last night too. had the day off today. Smile                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 408 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption