Tesco Burgers

21 Posts | Latest reply on 01/03/2013 00:31:45 by davidneale | Go to original / last post
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

My mate just got back from Tesco and asked if I wanted anything on my burger. I replied a tenner each way please. I decided to give the horse burgers from tesco a miss and settle for meatballs instead. I must say they were the dogs bollocks.   They cater for vegitarians too. The vegi burgers now contain uniQuorn.   The woman that went to hospital is said to be in a stable condition.   The staff canteen have it on the mane menu.   The government plan on putting the safety of horsemeat to a vote. Those for say aye, those against say neigh.   There is also a rumour that the barcode on the packet has traces of zebra.    Ok. I'll reign in the horse jokes now. Goodnight.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Ah, now I get the comment in the Horsey thread lol   LOL @ Simon's post LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

In light of the horse burger revelations at Tesco, Primark have been forced to recall 200,000 pairs of leggings as they appear to contain copious amounts of Camel toe.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Spend over £50 at tescos this week and get your own saddle to sit on when having your dinnerBig smile and for a limited time only , you also get a riding crop ,gold stirrups and free entry into this years grand national Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
justjerry's Profile
justjerry

In: The Lizard
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

I tried one of them tesco burgers last night.
Not so good....    I've still got a bit between my teeth!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I was in Tesco cafe ordering my food and the waitress asked if i wanted anything on my Burger. So i had a fiver each way...                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

If the latest news from Tesco has turned you off their burgers, then you should try their meatballs, they are the dogs bollox...                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just been to Tesco and bought a bottle of Bacardi, a bottle of Lambs Navy Rum and some burgers. ....So thats white rum,navy rum and red rum...                                                                                                                                                                              
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

Tesco Quarter Pounders,   The affordable way to buy your daughter the pony she's always wanted.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

i canter think of anything funnier....neigh lass... now stable after some jack daniels..jockeying for position at the bar...xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

http://youtu.be/xDPpU1WvGQ8

had a good giggle with this one.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

My doctor told me I should watch what I eat.   So I've booked tickets for the Grand National in April.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

66's link   http://youtu.be/xDPpU1WvGQ8                                                                                                                                                                               
non-hotmale's Profile
non-hotmale

In: Leyland

Gives the Galloping Gourmet a new meaning.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Tesco are giving treble points on your clubcard for all burgers and petrol, starting from Monday.   The deal is called: "Only Fuel and Horses"                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

It makes you wonder:   I selected some burgers on the Tesco website.....   I was then told to, add to cart!                                                                                                                                                                             
Suzi5551's Profile
Suzi5551

In: Durham

I had one of those Tesco burgers and now I've got the trots.                                                                                                                                                                             
MissApriliaRSV4's Profile
MissApriliaRSV4

In: manchester

Horsey horsey don't you stop
Or you'll end up in a tesco shop
Your tail goes swish and the wheels go round
Giddy up your a quarter pound.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ive been eating those Tesco horse burgers and have found myself craving sugar cubes,eating oats and my breath stinks !!! On the other hand my cock has grown a foot and i can legally shit in the street  !!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6914 seconds. There are 377 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption