horsey horsey

30 Posts | Latest reply on 25/01/2013 13:11:20 by dougie | Go to original / last post
dougie's Profile
dougie

In: mkt drayton
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

think i might get a gee gee                                                                                                                                                                              
colin675's Profile
colin675

In: Romney marsh
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

More exspensive to run than a bike needs feeding every day wether you use it or not ,cant leave in garage like a bike. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Good fun to ride but the last 2 occasions that I've been hospitalized (and I'm talking fractured skull and smashed wrist here)  its been  through coming off horses, so be warned!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

I rode a horse once. The docs at A&E said I would make a 100% recovery, and they were right. But I've never repeated the experience.                                                                                                                                                                             
Roughie's Profile
Roughie

In: Surrey
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

they eat money and produce s*** Thumbs Down   but have fun Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Nowgotabike's Profile
Nowgotabike

In: Crick

Lol at Roughie.  Stick to yer bike Dougie!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

In: Leicester

I was messing around on a bike many years ago on some wastland, fell off bike and couldnt walk as left knee swollen like a balloon.   A horse rider passed by on her horse and offered me a lift home on her horse,   So on i got and she walked alongside, almost home and the horse reared up so went flying again and landed on my left knee again,   dont like riding something that can think for itself                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Not so good for pillions either LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Nowgotabike's Profile
Nowgotabike

In: Crick

Lol Sweeney - so you're luck has never really changed much then!   I'e not been near a horse since I was kicked by one in the New Forest as a kick - it hurts!   xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

You could name it "Tesco"                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

firetrap....LOL.... Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Tesco? is that a private joke or am I just being dense?   I'll answer that meself   DENSE! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

As I said in the "sidesaddle" topic Approve   I wouldn't want to be in charge of anything Disapprove   That can weigh up to a ton Wacko   With a mind of it's own Shocked   A horse is worse than a boat Wink   And that's just a big hole that your pour money into Unhappy   I agree with Rougie's analysis Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Horses are lush - my mate has 3 and loves em to bits...   She gets up about 4am to go clean em out before work,. goes back to the yard every evening.... goes out riding near every weekend and then inbetween there is all the vets bills, shoeing, proper ridng gear as in saddle and bridle etc that fits horse well, rugs in cold weather, keepin em clipped in winter so if ya ride em they dont over sweat, grooming, blacksmiths bills for regular foot checksand shoeing   Ya gotta looook after em proper proper and make sure you keep em somwhere where peeps care proper for em ..... if you wnat to livery them out make sure its to peeeps aint gonna be cruel etc....   Hard work.... bt if ya know what ya doin and love em well..... trot on Big smile Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Inspector Gadget's Profile
Inspector Gadget

In: Oxon

Apparently they are very good in burgers.......                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

LOL                                                                             Wink IG                                                                                                                                                                                 
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

if you don't appreciate Tescoes burgers try their meatballs, they're the dogs bollocks!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I dunno you lot......... what's next?????     My Lidl pony...?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

My Lidl pony...?   Good 1LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

never again a girl with horses ,have to wait till mucked out ,back to be fed ,turn over for some fun in morn ,GONE,bloody horses ,weres them tesco burgers                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9375 seconds. There are 752 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption