Hein Gericke Pro Sports Jacket/Trousers

1 Posts | Latest reply on 13/01/2013 17:28:21 by MjN | Go to original / last post
MjN's Profile
MjN

In: Basildon
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hein Gericke Pro Sports leather jacket and trousers for sale.  I'll put pictures into my profile section so you can see them but a quick description:   Jacket - Black/red/white, leather.  There is no size inside, just says "S2" on the label. Appears to have been quality checked in  1997, so I'd say they're classic...;D  lol It fits me with a bit of extra room.  You might be able to guess the size from my pictures, if not I'm a 10/12 or medium, although I have long arms and this is too big for me.   Trousers - Black, leather.  On the label states an "L", so I'm guessing they're a large.  :D They fit me, again with a  bit of room. There is a small bit of stitching that has come un-done inside by the left hip and the velcro on the waist strap needs stitching back, pictures are included of this.   These were stored at my work depot and literally thrown in my direction during a tidy-up.  They had been there a while so I have Febreezed them (other smelly products are available).  I will do this again as you can tell they had been stored.  Nothing a good airing shouldn't sort.   £80ono for both.    If you're interested and would like to come see them/try them on, please PM me so we can arrange a time.  I'm based in Leeds.  If you would like them posting I'll see how much that will be through work and add that onto here asap.   Cheers :)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.0469 seconds. There are 1074 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption