Motorcycle Wheel Spinner

4 Posts | Latest reply on 19/02/2013 12:06:28 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Being a bit of a short arse I can't physically put my (lowered) Honda on its centre stand for maintenance.   Had seen the more expensive version of this.   I can now clean, oil and tighten the chain and check the tyres (both front and back) without the "wheel it down the road" palava.     http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/370608331224?ssPageName=STRK:...1497.l2649     BIKETEK MOTORCYCLE WHEEL SPINNER/ROLLER FOR CHAIN CLEANING MOTORBIKE/BIKE IT  £19.99 plus £4.99 postage                                                                                                                                                                                
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Handy wee gadgetThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Suzi5551's Profile
Suzi5551

In: Durham

Biker Tidy also make a wheel spinner which avoids any unnecessary attempts to rid the bike onto it.  You just need a drill to hold the socket which you use to rais the bike onto the spinner.  I have one and it is so easy to use. It's a bit more expensive than the one you mention but it's a cracking bit of kit.   http://www.bikertidy.com/acatalog/copy_of_The__Wheelie_...inner.html                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

That looks even better although a bit pricey - wouldn't mind one of those bike lifts on the site -have to start saving up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1875 seconds. There are 1470 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption