Squires egg run...

29 Posts | Latest reply on 25/03/2013 16:15:28 by Wills | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi does anyone know when the Squires egg run is this year.... I might have missed any notices as tend to be a bit short sighted lol... Joined it last year and had a fantastic time and would love to do it again                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

It's on 24 March. Will be on events page as soon as details finalised.                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Funny how it was a woman that starts a thread based on chocolate                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Well observed JP LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

You two better go and hide lol LOL

I'll not be able to come down to this which is a shame as do like a visit to Squires.  Maybe get a chance later in the year though come down and haunt you folks lol
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

It's OK MS, I happen to know Kate has a sense of humour (thankfully) Wink   But it will be nice to see you on the "busy" side of the border Approve   Among us "urban guerrillas" LOL   Me an XK and hopefully a few others, are coming up to your "neck o the woods" Thumbs Up   To sample the delights of the distilleries in May Big smile   Maybe catch up with you then Ermm   Meanwhile enjoy your foreign jaunts Cool                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Thanks Vlad. Got it down in my diary now...  Unfortunately for me JP/Emzed the chocolate will be going to under privileged kids but the ride to Ripon is fantastic and all the bikers in fancy dress too. All in all an event not to be missed                                                                                                                                                                              
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

New route this year. leaving squires at 11am on 24/3/2013. and going to Headingley Carniege Stadium Leeds.Bring an egg. Details on events page soon                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Now on the calendar thanks Vlad   (for newbies the calendar is found by clicking the word 'Events' at the top of the page, when there's no link to click on)   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3898                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

A facebook page has been set up  for this event " squires egg run 2013" and in the first 24 hours 120 people have said they will be going so should be a good turnout.                                                                                                                                                                              
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

Getting close to 400 bikes on this years run. Latest info and map of route on "SQUIRES EGG RUN 2013" facebook page.                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Squires Cafe Bar - N...> PLEASE KEEP BUMPED...This is a bit of a long one but here goes...... There was due to be an easter egg run to St annes special school in brough on sunday alongside approx 55 other bikers but lsst night someone saw fit to arson attack the cafe in which they were storing all the easter eggs they had so far collected (71 in total) so far and now they are having to start collecting again from scratch. These are for children that may never have seen an easter egg before or who are not as fortunate as some of our children and was wondering if members would mind donating eggs for the cause before the ride out. (Which is now on 7th april due to having to refurbish the cafe) we are able to collect from most areas and i have also offered my house in ls10 as a drop off place. This is for such a good cause and under such extreme unforseen circumstances we would be grateful for any help xx thanku xxWe think we can help but we need your support tomorrow so please jump in the car and head over to the cafe if the weather is too bad Thank YouSquires                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

At ht moment the ride is still on. I am attending a marshalls meeting at Squires today and will keep everyone informed.                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Thanks Vlad Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

LATEST UPDATE

The caniage Stadium have cancelled so there is a Squires Egg event at squires tomorrow starting at 10:45. Come by bike .car . helicopter or whatever bring your eggs. We hope to see as many in fancy dress as possible.

If road conditions allow there will be a rideout to The Highwayman Cafe on the A64. Marshalls wil be at Junctions to direct bikes but all riders take part at there own risk.

I have been to Squires today and the carpark and approach roads are clear of snow.
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Aww Vlad ya changed the wording, buggerit lol, I've edited the calendar, ta for the update.    http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3898                                                                                                                                                                               
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

Crikey that was quick.                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Shh don't tell everyone or I'll get a good reputation *tuts* Clown                                                                                                                                                                             
Sprint900's Profile
Sprint900

In: leeds

Plenty of people there,not many bikes but then I can't even get mine out of my road! Loads of eggs donated too.                                                                                                                                                                              
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

861 eggs donated including 200 that were passsed onto the catfoss cafe to replace those lost in the fire.
eggs given to :
                        cash for kids
                        Bradford social services
                        Leeds social services
                        York social sevices
                        Leeds General Hospital

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 688 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption