Side-saddle only for female pillions

35 Posts | Latest reply on 01/03/2013 10:39:00 by Harley_Rider | Go to original / last post
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Oops forgot to address the anti female point .

I believe that they are still stoning gays and women that commit adultery.
But however wrong their ideas are I think you should remember that they are a third world country with a third world religion.
It wasn't that long ago that we were burning women as witches.

Time rights all wrongs
Dusty x
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In order to avoid any unfortunate incidents . I should point out to any ladies that like the sound of getting stoned after some illicit 'hanky panky' . In Muslim countries 'getting stoned to death' involves the use of sturdy pieces of Planet Earth as opposed to a 'gigantic spliff'.
At least we can take comfort in the knowledge that these barbaric , primitive f*ckers are doing 'gods work '
praise be to Allah .

Dusty x
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

lol @ dusty     on the horse issue.....riding side saddle on a horse is far easier than looks....its practically impossible to fall off....and its great fun - even I CAN look elegant!                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

From a pure 'pervy' point of view ,
I think that sitting sidesaddle would do more to accentuate the curve of a woman's bottom than sitting astride the saddle.
I mention this because I'm unashamedly an 'arse man'
The thoughts of a woman's ass in a pencil skirt sitting sidesaddle (+high heels) , phwooaarr.

Seems I've obviously spent too long on my own .
Dusty x
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

lol Dusty - you cant wear a pencil skirt on a horse! it is actually a thing called an apron! it has to accomodate the tree which comes up between your legs.....Ermm maybe i should rephrase that! it has to accomodate the bit of the saddle that you wrap your thighs around! Approve BTW it gives you very overdeveloped thigh muscles too! Wink I'll just shut up now...Dusty has probably had a coronary thinking about arses Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Thinking about overdeveloped thigh muscles actually . Inner thighs , soft , silky , fragrant , warm . Ahh bliss . The perfect ear warmers
Dusty xx                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Dustin would you please keep to the topic of this thread? This is a news item and as such a link to it appears in the newsletter. Thanks                                                                                                                                                                              
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Oops , sorry Sandi.
I did seem to go off on a bit of a tangent , with some wistful thinking .
Many apologies, the subject of womens mistreatment and subjugation ( usually by men ) around the world is a very serious topic.
I would happily support any cause that leads to the emancipation of women .
Dusty x
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

In an effort to establish Sharia law, a province in Indonesia has enacted a new law banning women from sitting on motorcycles with their legs apart, 'because it provokes the male riders'. Also, A female pillion must ride side-saddle, otherwise her front is in contact with the (male) riders back, which is forbidden in Islam, unless they are related.
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

@XK . What happens if she is the rider ? Or is it ok for the bloke's ' bits' to be in contact with her bottom ? . Dusty x                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Thanks Dusty  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

side  saddles for riding are specifically designed for the purpose.you have one bracket which sits over your left lower carried leg which prevents you from flying over the horses neck/head and then another bracket to hang your right leg over to grip to stop you falling backwards.this is why it is near impossible to come off riding side saddle(note i said near not completely).being on a scooter side saddle you can only hold on via the rider which i would find seriously dangerous.being a horse and bike rider side ways riding of a pillion to me should not be allowed its to risky!!!!! in my opinion only of course lol                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

this is why its so hard to fall off a side saddle
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

OMG zzr , I think you need to feed that horse coz it's legs look a bit thin .

Dusty x                                                                                                                                                                              
Harley_Rider's Profile
Harley_Rider

In: Stoney Stanton

One thing which I saw in Italy when working there last year were the additional side mounted footrests for the ladies to put their feet on. Quite stylish AND practical.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 873 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption