Pedigree Alaskan Malamute pups for sale

20 Posts | Latest reply on 13/01/2013 23:21:21 by kwakgirl | Go to original / last post
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

My next door neighbour has two girl (bitch)   Alaskan Malamute pups for sale     Full pedigree history, chipped and vetted   £550 each   Pm me with a mobile number* if you are interested   I'll get back to you with details and photos and info about how to get in touch with the breeder Approve   I may be "off" BM for a while but I'll pick up PM's so drop me a line and sort things out Wink   * in case I dont get back to "full member" status Ermm                                                                                                                                                                               
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

just be aware these are cute little puppies that grow into 40kg monsters....i know we own one....plus it will almost certainly need to live outside.     would love another though.  Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

LOL debs LOL   Yeah they are huge already at 7 weeks Shocked   Bigger than some full grown terriers Wink   But they are lovely dogs Big smile   And yeah they would need their own "accommodation" Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

what size engines do they have in them Emzed and do they do a sports model                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

LOL                                                                                                                                                                                          Clown                                                                           Bill                                                                                                                                                                               
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

produce malumite sized shits too!!  If the dogs 40plus kilo the shits must be 2k each? just a tght....                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

That's a whole lot o crap even for a big dog Andy LOL   Based on your calculation and the dog crapping twice a day Ermm   It would need to be eating 4 kilos of food a day Shocked   That's 28 kilos of food a week Wacko   I don't see that being right somehow Wacko   I'm sure that you weigh a lot more than 40 kilos Ermm   So do you crap more than 2 kilos a day LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
dougie's Profile
dougie

In: mkt drayton
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

good one Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

hey i'v never weighed mine have you Emzed                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

No Bill I have not Shocked   But I'm sure I would notice the extra weight if I was carrying the equivalent of two bags of sugar in me guts Disapprove   Theses pups are still FOR SALE by the way Wink   I know that the price is more than some folk pay for a bike Wacko   But apparently that's the "going rate" for a "Pedigree" pup Thumbs Up   PM me if anyone is interested Approve                                                                                                                                                                               
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

lol dunnoo, but me GSD weighs 42kilo so I will need to weigh his poo and check it out! they often at least 6 inches long..prob only a kilo thinkin about it....mind u they do vary in consistancy and thus weight.   Marmite doigs luverly. Sarahs ex brother in law jus bought a puppy and its soo sweet.                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

LOL    this is getting more like a science/natural history project  Wacko   They are well cute though Wink                                                                                                                                                                               
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

So cute in fact, that they've all been sold   Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
35% Karma35% Karma 35% Karma35% Karma

my poo on average weighs 9and1/2 ounces.....dunno what that is in grammes though sorry..x                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

How/why would you know that Jinx  Wacko   But in case you're interested Ermm   16 ounces in a pound & 2.2 pounds per kilo Wink   That's about 270 grams or about .27 Kilo   Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

Im gonna ignore the fact that this thread has turned to shite! LOL   surprisingly for a big dog they dont eat THAT much ! Although ours eats better than we do - hes very partial to salmon fillets! ....thats like 2 per day! lol   Em the price was good for a Mal - we paid over 700 for ours and the bitches in the litter were 900.   As to Engine size Bill....plenty of torque just lose a bit on top end compared to a Husky but will pull 4 times the weight! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

hey i like Husky's i'd have one of them but nothing any bigger, although if i did get one i'd need some else to excise it                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

no Bill....you just buy a sledge with wheels and it takes you! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

hey kwak do you think they would pull my bike                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

why has it broke down? Big smile or maybe it needs to go faster? Wink                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0000 seconds. There are 1641 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption