France for beginners 30/05-04/06

179 Posts | Latest reply on 09/06/2013 20:42:58 by havfun | Go to original / last post
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

sorry just up loaded all of my photos,,,,,,,,,,,                                                                                                                                                                             
drillam's Profile
drillam

In: Bournmouth

where do I catch all the photos you guys are uploading? I can't find a link, I'm just a bluddy Luddite. Cry

BTW
I don't reckon I'll describe Carol as "one of the lads"
I don't want a smack round the ear  Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

find the event on the events page and click on the phots tab,catch up with you later ,maybe the beaulie run in ,take care mate                                                                                                                                                                              
stutts's Profile
stutts

SOMEONE LEFT A CHARGER AND BATTERY PACK AT THE B AND B LET ME HAVE YOUR ADDRESS BY EMAIL AND I CAN GET IT POSTED DIRECT TO YOU /////////////??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

glad you're all back safe and had fun BUT i won't accept any excuses for a lack of rock. Catch y'all soon.                                                                                                                                                                             
drillam's Profile
drillam

got it Nick, cheers.
Might see you there then                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Thanks for the photos Rags, Stutts and Drillam   follow the link to the calendar to see them   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gal...9&page=     Right you buggers get TAGGING at least one photo of yourself so's we know who you is, or else Tongue lol Remember to keep your face, and other people's face, clear of the tag.   I had to delete quite a few photos due to duplication, if anyone else has any photos to add please make sure you're not adding ones you've already added, or that someone else has added. Fank ewe Big smile   Drillam's link https://picasaweb.google.com/118089325778562950786/LeMa...ansMay2013                                                                                                                                                                               
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Sandi,
 I know who I is X

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Tongue LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

have added pics. working on the vid                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

I have seen all the pictures, and it looks like a good time was had by all.Big smile   If this happens next year, I am definately up for it. However a couple of extra days would be good Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

We was toying with the idea of a ferry to Santander in Spain and riding back though France. Did you like the old BMW David?                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Yes very nice Chris. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Carolerd350's Profile
Carolerd350

In: Brentwood
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Thank you all for a great time and putting up the pics. I have a few to put on when I get properly connected.                                                                                                                                                                              
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate

will try to put up pix from le mans track                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

carol have you gone to pieces since france?

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

What do you mean since France LOL

drillam's Profile
drillam

Hey Chris, I like the Santander - France idea. Keep us posted if you get it together.                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate

sounds good                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8750 seconds. There are 1144 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption