France for beginners 30/05-04/06

179 Posts | Latest reply on 09/06/2013 20:42:58 by havfun | Go to original / last post
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Anyone intrested in a france trip in may for novices to the Pays de la loire area of franc not far from le mans,plenty of nice quiet roads,lovely bed and breakfast, approx 38 euros based on 3 sharing and a couple of double rooms ,able to take up to 13 people, Okay this is for the novice to france ,so if you think youll hold us up you wont if you want to stop and have a look around ,fine this is for you,would like to leave from portsmouth to le harve about £60 return leave on thursday and come back monday,the idea is to get you used to riding abroad and to enjoy its about two and a half hours from le harve and then have some days riding out,whatever you want ,NO pressure ,this is for you if you havnt been before and worried about keeping up well you wont have too                                                                                                                                                                             
colin675's Profile
colin675

In: Romney marsh
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Well intrested in this let me know as soon as you have dates Colin                                                                                                                                                                             
Carolerd350's Profile
Carolerd350

In: Brentwood
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

woo hoo!  parlez vous francais? 

Being completely selfish, either travel out on Thursday 2nd or 23rd May suits me best - will only have to wangle two days off school then as both following Mondays bank holidays.  But then 10th is my birthday, so that could be good. Will work it out what ever.  

Need a word about 3 sharing!                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

definetly on for this one any date suits me,

madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Nice one Thumbs Up

Mind get it on the events forum with all the details so folks can add their names Cool

Carolerd350's Profile
Carolerd350

In: Brentwood
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Thursday 30th May (during half term)  even better actually.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Any idea when this will be ,roughly ?                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

have posted details on events, dates and details look this is me trying to sort out an event as there doesnt seem to be much on events down south ,and if your thinking ,,id like to go but im not confident enough then this is for you ,no one will be left behind and its a learning trip for all.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Stutts, folk can't read the details if they don't know which date they are on the calendar.                                                                                                                                                                                 
stutts's Profile
stutts

sandi ,thanks  ,im new to this stuff bear with me leaving on the 2300 ferry from portsmouth arriving 0800 le harve.then onto broulon near to lemans ,day trips out ,and leaving accomadation on4th june and back to ferry,all costs and details on events calender  any questions please ask
colin675's Profile
colin675

In: Romney marsh
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Am i being thick answers on a postcard but cannot find event let alone France, lol

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

I'll be up for this. it's been a few years since i've ridden abroad.                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Err Confused   A "date" would be a good start to help find it on the calendar Stutts Wink    I've read and re-read the whole thread but can't find a DATE as to when this is happening Confused   Ferry times, yes, but date/dates no Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                               
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

Can't find it on calender so I assume it's been submitted but not yet posted.
We know we are returning on 4th June
 This needs to be sorted soon so we can see how many are going and everyone can get booked on the same ferry. bike spaces are always limited on the ferries.
good to see some interest but would like to see more interest from the less experienced amongst us'
Remember this is a BM event so we will all look after each other so don't be afraid to take the plunge and get your bike abroad.
Iwent for the first time last year and can't wait to go again.
Proper roads with smooth tarmac and drivers who see you coming
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

This event was only submitted today, I can't add 'em til they've been submitted, I'm good but not THAT good Wink lol   Ta Stutts   This event is now on the calendar   Novice Tour - France   30th May - 4th June 2013    http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3869                                                                                                                                                                                 
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

Thanks sandi and happy new year                                                                                                                                                                              
xXx_J9_xXx's Profile
xXx_J9_xXx

In: Wrexham

I wudnt say Loire Valley was for the novice Disapprove
Personally I wud say Normandy wud be best start for a Novice to France.
We did Normandy then Champagne Ardenne last year and are now venturing to French Alps & Loire Valley this year.....absolutley love France and the roads are ace for riding.....have a fab time cos I know we will Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Onearmbandit52's Profile
Onearmbandit52

In: Brynford
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Thanx for the invite but will be in IOM for the TTCool                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Y W Vlad, happy new year to you too Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

bump                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6699 seconds. There are 376 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption