wont to go to the next one

16 Posts | Latest reply on 19/02/2013 07:08:46 by JP | Go to original / last post
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2254382/Royal-Caribbean-How-2-500-hairy-bikers-ruined-familys-4-000-cruise.html                                                                                                                                                                              
Momeg's Profile
Momeg

In: Inverness

What made me chuckle was the fact they played Bingo :D and a belly flopping contest ha ha.   But i do think the cruise company should have said to familys who were also going that such an event was on.  I certainly wouldnt be paying mega bucks for a holiday not to live upto my expectations.                                                                                                                                                                             
Gloom's Profile
Gloom

In: Southport

Me I'd have joined in the fun but I suppose a bunch of hairy arsed bikers with a party head on is not really conducive to a family cruse.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

hmmmm - well they got a full refund so they can go again and ask next time, i think the ship should have told folks there was a rally also goin on so they knew....   sorry bt the pics of that family.... the mum looks petrified!!!  i guess she thought she was holidaying with The Black Widows an they might eat her while she slept....   i guess its the ship mixin peeps with totally diff needs aint such a good plan of theirs.... bt at end of day they jus want to make their money an sell the spaces - typical!!   Good rally games  Wink LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...ruise.html                                                                                                                                                                               
MjN's Profile
MjN

In: Basildon

HAHAHAHA! That's brilliant! I bet there was a hefty alcohol bill at the end of that cruise. :D                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Would have loved watching that belly flop contest...hilarious! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

anyone up to organising this kind of event for us? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ha ha Hagars booze cruise, Newcastle to Amsterdam... Now there's a thought.....                                                                                                                                                                             
Harley_Rider's Profile
Harley_Rider

In: Stoney Stanton

Do the Stockholm to Finland Cruise... flippin' lethal!! Dead                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

OMG!!

Laughing my ass off!!

Would be amazing to pull something like this off as an event.. absolutely classic lol

and it was the cat on the keyboard who found this.. first belly laugh all day.. her face.. oh is soooooooooooo not her face.. too funny and if her inlaws.. sisters.. kids had not been there.. oh too too funny and I'm going to shut up.. but definately smiling lmao!!

"fine dining.." keeps cracking me up

absolutely floored I am.. bless her xx

Viking Tel's Profile
Viking Tel

In: Silverstone and

I was thinking of doing a Cruise to the land of my Ancestors this Year, So if any of you Biker types are thinking of going please warn me!
LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

"Ha ha Hagars booze cruise, Newcastle to Amsterdam... Now there's a thought..... "   and then on the Matt's night club - is there a dress code Matt or can we turn up in leather's; lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Simon he just wouldn't let us in lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

Oh well, just an idea. I was going to suggest it for the next Christmas Party as well; lol. Thought we might get a free bar. Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

We can always live in hope lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 618 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption