pre 1990 XJ600/FZ600 Front Forks

8 Posts | Latest reply on 28/12/2012 19:47:03 by GS1085 | Go to original / last post
GS1085's Profile
GS1085

In: Billericay
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Long shot I know, but I need to replace the forks on my XJ600 (pre diversion).

Looking for good clean forks, no pitting on the stanchions, from either an XJ600 or FZ600.

Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Try eBay GS Approve   You might be pleasantly surprised Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
GS1085's Profile
GS1085

I've been searching ebay for a few weeks, no luck so far, all have had pitted stanchions.

Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Try this GS Wink   It's what we used before Ebay became ubiquitous Disapprove     http://partfinderuk.co.uk/   You might just find what you're after Approve   Either way its FREE Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
buxton's Profile
buxton

In: telford
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

hi GS

not 100% sure but i think a mate of mine has got a couple of FZ600s in his garage in bits.

i will ask him tomorrow night when were out for a beer if any bits are for sale                                                                                                                                                                             
GS1085's Profile
GS1085

Cheers Buxton                                                                                                                                                                              
buxton's Profile
buxton

In: telford
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

will a fzr400 fit                                                                                                                                                                             
GS1085's Profile
GS1085

I'd need to know what diameter the stanchions are, and how long the forks are, from the top cap to the centre of the axle. They might work.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4219 seconds. There are 988 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption