Santa Tracker

12 Posts | Latest reply on 26/12/2012 09:43:50 by Crissy2012 | Go to original / last post
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

TongueSo he's started on his deliveries Tongue   Follow Santa and see when he's due to deliver your prezzies, that way you'll know if you've been a good boy/girlTongue   If he passes by, you aint been goodTongueWink   http://www.noradsanta.org/en/track.html   Happy Xmas all                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

How come no one ever sees him delivering? Has he got one of those invisibility cloaks?                                                                                                                                                                                  
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

Cos we're all in bed when he comes round and he's a cross between the invisible man and Billy WhizWink                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

oh no i'm not.....x                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

LOL Doc, we've got a member on here by the name of Billy Whizz, I don't think we've got an invisible man tho   I've been good, I've no got anyone to be bad with LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

I'm not convinced by this be good all year lark. Be good for 364 days just to get a present on one day. More fun to be naughty for 364 days and not worry too much about a present you'll probably sell on eBay anyway. Besides, last year I said I wanted a larger bank account and a smaller belly; Santa got that the wrong bloody way round; lol.   Have a good Christmas everyone. Shops close in an hour so I'm off to do the Christmas shopping.                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

Think there's even one of Santa's little helpers on here too Wink intorducing:   TongueTongueTongueCrissy2012TongueTongueTongue                                                                                                                                                                              
Crissy2012's Profile
Crissy2012

In: Crook
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

LMAO AND MY 2 INCH TALLER ASSISTANT ELF
TongueBig smileLOLBOMB DOCTORLOLBig smileTongue                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

"oh no he isn't"   "oh yes he is"   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Crissy2012's Profile
Crissy2012

lmao Sandi........................HE'S BEHIND YOU!!!!!................give him a kick!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

364 days till the next one WinkTongueWink   Crissy is Santa gonna give yer some time off for good behaviour??LOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Crissy2012's Profile
Crissy2012

Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile No good behaviour from me next year!!!!!! making sure im top of the naughty list!!!!!! LOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4219 seconds. There are 657 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption