north yorkshire

19 Posts | Latest reply on 28/12/2012 19:33:42 by havfun | Go to original / last post
sonictiger's Profile
sonictiger

In: saltburn
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hi all
I'm in the cleveland area in the North East, does anyone know of any upcoming events, ride outs etc a bit closer to home so to speak so i can join in. Next year of course.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Check out the events boardThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

hiya plenty planned up north so keep watching.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Here's a link to the events CALENDAR   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/calendar.asp                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

i will be organizing something too                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

IM IN NORTH YORKS (MALTON) YOUR WELCOME TO RIDE OUT WITH US ANYTIME OR MEET US FOR COFFEE AT FRIDAYTHORPE (BIKERS CAFE) JUST MESSAGE ME Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

where is the cafe and which road is fridaythorpe

Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Fridaythorpe is on the A166 between Driffield and Stamford Bridge   Also accessible via the A64 & through my village Wintringham then to the Lutton's   Then on towards Driffield & Sledmere (site of early Into Valley Rallies Wink)   I see hundreds of bikes all year round going through my village   I'm sure some of them must be going to Fridaythorpe   But I have heard that there is a "biker" café at Fimber ?   Anyone else heard of this ?                                                                                                                                                                               
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

the cafe at fimber is called the cabin (just asked russ) Big smile  me and russ go fridaythorpe the cafe is full of bike memorabilia get lots up there.even get some hardy bikers there when weather is crap Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Well give us a shout next time yer off up there Deb Thumbs Up   After all, you only live on the flippin doorstep now Wink   I saw more of ya when ya lived in Lough Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

any of these cafs open this week if its fine ish might go for a bimble                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Not sure about those two cafes' Norm Ermm   But "Chalkstone" cafe is open all Christmas Wink   And all drinks are "FREE" Big smile   Have a bimble anyway Approve    If they're shut you can call here on your way home Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
timhall's Profile
timhall

In: LOWER DUNSFORTH

How about going to the lunch meeting at Squires next Sunday? It is easy to get to if you havn't been before. Straight down the A1 then turn off onto the A63. Nice place and nice people, you'll enjoy it. Happy Christmas.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

i can't beleave you've not been to these cafes havefun when you live in the area, the Cabins at Fimber not bad but i prefer Seaways at Fridaythorpe (they have pie and custard), i'v often taken rides there are you sure you haven't been on one with me
havfun's Profile
havfun

will have to get out more and start looking                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

fedup of being at home and nno play time on the bike so iv been for a bimble found both cafes back through malton, pickering , hemsley, thirsk nice little run and got back and im still warm and dry just have to clean the bike now                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

well done that man which do you prefer                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Glad you had a nice run out Havfun Approve   A great place for a steady bimble in this "neck o the woods" Thumbs Up   I hope you get many more such rides Smile   I may join you on a future outing Wink   I never tire of the North Yorkshire countryside Cool                                                                                                                                                                                 
havfun's Profile
havfun

sorry both shut                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9063 seconds. There are 1752 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption