Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

59 Posts | Latest reply on 25/12/2012 19:43:49 by Emzed | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Happy Christmas one and ll xxxxx   For those who may feel lonely drop me a pm and i am sure i can write lots of inane drivel to keep you amused lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Crissy2012's Profile
Crissy2012

In: Crook
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

Av a gud un Si Hugx   Your all perfectly mad on here and deserve the best xmas ever!!!!! have a good un folks and an even better New Year!!!!! Hug   I may need some of your insane drivel BJ!!!, Ive got my three offspring elec guitars for xmas, lmao someone save me! LOL xxxx                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

That is easily solved Chrissy, just dont give them the amps, no noise then.                                                                                                                                                                             
Momeg's Profile
Momeg

In: Inverness

Merry Christmas one n all, Best wishes for 2013                                                                                                                                                                             
Crissy2012's Profile
Crissy2012

Awwww hell no double six!!! the louder the kids are, the happier they are!!! il just make sure someone buys me fluffy illuminous earmuffs :) x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hope your neighbours are very understanding. lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Crissy2012's Profile
Crissy2012

I live next to a main train line so that shouldnt be an issue lmao maybe I should of pushed my luck and bought the drum kit aswell :) x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

oooh oooh if you get a drum kit can I have a go?  please, please?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yuletide blessings to all Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
hurtz's Profile
hurtz

In: Farnborough

a Merry Chrimbo to all.

bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

Quote Crissy: ''il just make sure someone buys me fluffy illuminous earmuffs :) x''

If your referring to me, i'll just fill yer ears with ready mix concrete and stick a glow stick in Evil SmileEvil Smile

Crissy2012's Profile
Crissy2012

Of course double six, you can drum for the newly forming muppet band anytime :) Thumbs Upx   As for you Bomb Div!! you just wait till New Years your getting a firework shoved up yer left nostril, then well see who GLOWS up the Censored most!! Evil Smile xxx                                                                                                                                                                               
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

merry christmas to all my bm buddies (all ive met and those ive yet to meet) have a great time and have a brill new year.me and russ will catch up with you all around the rally circuit next year xxx hugs to all xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
PaulXXX's Profile
PaulXXX

In: Swadlincote

Merry Christmas
Party  and  Party
Happy New Year
to all Bmers

Momeg's Profile
Momeg

Merry Christmas to your good self too and all the best for 2013                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

meh....whatever.............just joking.....xxxxxxxHug                                                                                                                                                                             
RickM's Profile
RickM

In: Thorney
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

A Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to one and all. Party                                                                                                                                                                             
Inspector Gadget's Profile
Inspector Gadget

In: Oxon

Happy Christmas to everyone may the New Year bring you all Happiness and Good Health

Happy, happy Christmas, that can win us back to the delusions of our childish days; that can recall to the old man the pleasures of his youth; that can transport the sailor and the traveler, thousands of miles away, back to his own fire-side and his quiet home!"
– Charles Dickens
peter1200gs's Profile
peter1200gs

In: Barnsley
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

From us newbies, seasons greeting to you all, have a great christmas and a gid hogmanay xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Momeg's Profile
Momeg

Welcome Peter,  Merry christmas and have a great new year!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 655 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption