Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

59 Posts | Latest reply on 25/12/2012 19:43:49 by Emzed | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to everyone   Hope you get all you wish for from Santa and that 2013 is a better year for all of us. X   Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Thanks Sandi hope you and everbody on BM has a great christmas and new year to.                                                                                                                                                                               
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

From me too, Happy christmas to everybody, I have a feeling 2013 will be loads better for me and hopefully all of us, with a community and friends on here, I only can be xxx

kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Bah Humbug! Evil Smile

JP's Profile
JP

Bah Humbug my arse LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

If there is one thing I will never do, 'tis humbug yr arse!Sick                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

merry xmas everyone n all the best for 2013 
x x x x x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Merry Christmas and best wishes to everyoneParty                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

meh....buy me a drink,or i'll invite meself for xmas lunch.......                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Merry Christmas everyone, hope its a good one...Party xx     And have a very healthy and safe New Year too...xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

A very merry festive Yuletide to everyone in my BM family Beer   Yes that includes you too XK Wacko   As a confirmed* (sic) NON Christian I'm glad to see that at least once a year the religeous types are encouraged to be generous Approve   I will be celebrating Winter Solstice this Friday at a Real Ale Festival in Malton Beer   Anyone not otherwise engaged is extremely welcome to join me Party    Jinxy, I'd rather feed ya than "fuel" ya Tongue LOL     * I was "confirmed" into C of E before I was educated enough to realise what I'd done Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Happy Christmas To One And                        All 
   Love From Guzzi   xxxx

Jinx you're welcome any time 

Bacon  and mushroom sarnies for breakie.......                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ps Bring your better half  x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ps Bring your better half  x                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Bacon and mushroom sarnies for breakie....... Where do you live G/L ??                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You and V are welcome any time too jp x

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Can I bring my tatty half?                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Just came across an old thread from last year about some people being on their own at xmas. Well, this year is the first xmas for my daughter and me totally on our own, it's going to be very strange for me. I thought the idea of BM'ers being there for each other over xmas is a great idea, not everybody is actually looking forward to the festive few days, apart from going to pub and get bladdered lol I wasn't there last year, so I don't know how the chatroom vertual meet go but what do you all think about repeating it? Iam surely going to pop in from time to time and keeping an eye out for anybody looking to chat
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I've just opened a thread for a get-to-gether at Squires on the 30th  if anyone interested...                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

Thanx Sandi(y)(ie)(ey) WinkTongue    Hope you and all my BM mates have a fantastic Xmas and you all ave lottsa fun.   Off on me holibobs tomorra so thought Id get it in now and if the world don't end on Friday like the freaks say I'll see y'all on the other side of the festivities.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.2656 seconds. There are 461 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption