Shooting stars

8 Posts | Latest reply on 14/12/2012 19:01:47 by rockchickeelicious | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

If you've got a clear sky where you are there is currently loads of shooting stars until dawn                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

To foggy in birmingham                                                                                                                                                                              
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

it's been snowing in Darlington! mind you, it was a crap program anyway...                                                                                                                                                                             
Momeg's Profile
Momeg

In: Inverness

at that time in the morning i was safely tucked up in bed ..... :D

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

apparently still a chance they can be seen tonight if clear sky Thumbs Up - saw a few last night before it clouded over - pity about the snow/fog down south 

centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

pity about the snow/fog down south 

Darlington is only about 40 mile short of Hadrian s bloody wall!!! Wink

Roughie's Profile
Roughie

In: Surrey
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

ohh wow i'll keep my eyes open this evening ... i could do with a couple of wishes Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

Ditto Roughie.. if I had a drink.. I'd drink to that... 

Absolutely stotting it down here.. about 40 miles norther than Centurions 40 miles north.. 

So not to sure if I will see anything to wish upon.. although they do sell those Magic Wishes chocolates by Cadbury's in corner shops..                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3086 seconds. There are 1043 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption