Autumn Camp 2013 - Opinions Please

45 Posts | Latest reply on 08/02/2013 19:59:06 by Rider10 | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

I think he waiting till he gets conformation from red and ellie on date for kiss 3 Bill                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Been having problems with a venue for the KISS, been let down BIG time Cry I haven't given up yet and have a couple of options, just waiting to hear back in the next couple of days folks.   SORRY!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

no worries, any premier inn carpark will do.                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Elliemay all will come together in the end stick with it hun every conference in the new kiss team                                                                                                                                                                              
Rider10's Profile
Rider10

In: Whitchurch, Shro
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Either venue fine by me... after all its the members of BM that make the event... and I had a great time at the last one...the food at the Anchor was good, but I am sure any other venue will match it...but I do remember how long the grass was in the field next door.. it did not lend itself to happy camping...but guess thats where the beer comes in, helps you to forget the uneven ground beneath your bum....hahaha and I've got every confidence in the organisers to come up trumps no matter where the event is held....Happy camping folks....Wink..lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2500 seconds. There are 578 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption