Profile Views

15 Posts | Latest reply on 03/12/2012 13:26:46 by petewick | Go to original / last post
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Just to set the record straight, I am not a stalker. lol if it says I have looked at anyones profile more than once its because my comp is doing strange things, I see from the views I had made some say I have looked at some peoples profiles 6 times. Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Don't worry about it CG, I think that their karma rating goes up if their profile is viewed.   I'm like you, I forget that I've already viewed.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

isnt that what this type of site is all about? if people dont want you to look at them why do they join social networks. as far as stalking is concerned, dont you have to know where these people live in order to make there life miserable?
I'm with Sandi on this one, dont worry about it CG, if they are that bothered surely they can block any un-wanted attention and report incidents to BM staff.                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

Well I'm gutted CG. You look at some people 6 times and you've not looked at me once. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

*tunes violin and plays lament for Simon*   What a racket! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
petewick's Profile
petewick

In: Haworth
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

No its not me she is stalking either. in fact no one is. i quite fancy having a stalker , it makes life more interesting i think                                                                                                                                                                             
Nowgotabike's Profile
Nowgotabike

In: Crick

Perhaps I could help!  Just gonna go and stalk a few folk LOL!

Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

You can always look at profiles in stealth mode, so to speak.
Go to the home page and click the My Account button at the top. Then click on Account, and then Edit (in yellow) where it says Account Details.
Half way down the panel that comes up will be a yes/no choice saying Log Who I View.
The default position is Yes, but change that to No and you can browse profiles without leaving a trail behind.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Takes the fun out of it though Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Nowgotabike's Profile
Nowgotabike

Now that really would be like stalking!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

That's why I don't see many laydeeeeez checking my profile, they don't want me to see how many adoring paramours are going mob me when I debut at next year's rally season. Lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Nowgotabike's Profile
Nowgotabike

Erm, you dreaming again 66 lol!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Must be. Lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Sorry I missed you Simon, consider yourself looked at and pm'd lol                                                                                                                                                                             
petewick's Profile
petewick

In: Haworth
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Ha ha ha i have now got an official stalker... you know who you are (winks)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4380 seconds. There are 833 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption