next meet at matlock bath

166 Posts | Latest reply on 10/09/2007 20:35:02 by RC | Go to original / last post
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Aww, shame Claire.  Hope to see you next time                                                                                                                                                                             
actionman's Profile
actionman

In: Torbay

hey speedy,dont forget to kick the tyres n tut a lot,ha ha! seriously though,best of luck.                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

awwww shame you cant make it speedy, good luck with the house and the bike fingers crossed for ya xxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

In: Liverpool

Many thanks.... i was really looking forward to meeting you all but just too much to do, i`ll make sure i`m able to make the next meet.  Tomorrow i`m just gonna check that my feet actually reach the floor, i know i like the look of the bike cos he`s mailed me some pics, he`s also very kindly looked into lowering kits etc just in case.  If all goes well i`m gonna go back next weekend with a friend, i can only ride them whereas he knows the ins and outs.  Can`t wait.... new home and a new bike just need to work out where i`ve packed all my leathers and helmets etc. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

awwww shame you cant make it speedy, good luck with the house and the bike fingers crossed for ya xxxxxxxxThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

If you fancy popping along to meet the motley crew today we'll be gathering outside the Promenade Fish Restaurant or, just up from it, the Post Office about 11.30am onwards. See events for post code and pics of folk who are going   Safe Journey Folks   Don't forget ya camera!                                                                                                                                                                               
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

I'm going to have to give this a miss, even though i did book the day off specially with it in mind. Middle son, the one with the broken leg, just can't be left in the custody of his grandmother in her 90s for any length of time while his mobility is so severely restricted. I've tried to convince myself that it would be all right, but deep down I know it isn't. So, have a good time everyone, and I'll be thinking of you... Next time should be no probs. Anyone going to the Classic Bike Show at Stafford next month?                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie1966's Profile
yorkie1966

In: Sheffield

I was there from about 11:30 till just before 12:00 and there was no one I recognised, so went and had a blast round Carsington water instead :o)                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

When is the next one? hoping to get honda on the road for next weekend???                                                                                                                                                                             
og1016's Profile
og1016

In: Derby

Same as yorkie1966 I was also there, hung around, drank a bottle of water, nothing. No one come and made themselves known or was there any indication there was a meet going on there. Decided in the end to go for a blast as haven't had the chance to really ride my bike since I got her with moving house.
RC's Profile
RC

im sorry u missed us all i didnt get there till after 1.. u should have waited loads was there from 12 onwards                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

og1016 - I think I saw ya!!! I was sat outside the chippy for a while - well quite a while, then found em all outside the Post Office!!!..thought I saw ya on the other side of the road! though I saw Mykul aswell - but wasn't sure!!   Was really nice to meet everyone Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

was nice to meet u to hun... soz wasnt feelin my best today but at least i go there in the end xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

Really enjoyed meeting everyone today.  140 miles to get there, do I win the prize for furthest travelled lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yeah u won kwak lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

Was nice to meet you all tody. nice to put voices to names. Catch you all at the next meet.                                                                                                                                                                              
babbsy's Profile
babbsy

In: Sidcup

Hey good to see some of you today. Nice to put faces to names as well.   195 ish miles for me to get there.  Was worth it though.   Great day Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

You win Babbsy lol   Took a few snaps with me phone, put them on event.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

So it was YOU Blue, ya bugger! *wags finger* I look better from the other side of the camera, quit taking me pic!! Tongue  I'm supposed to be the sneaky photographer Evil Smile LOL  Thank you for the lift Blue, you're a Star and a very good rider, and we didn't get lost, well I wouldn't have known we did til you said we took the 'scenic route' lol, scenic route my ar..foot! LOL  Thank you Graham for the lift back from Squires, your new bike is so comfy I nodded off to sleep oops Embarrassed   Wills sorry you couldn't make it, hope your lad's leg heals quickly.   Yorkie1966, ya didn't wait long, we did say to meet at 11.30 - 12ish. Impatient bugger Wink Hopefuly you and og1016 will find us next time. Just a suggestion, add your name to the next event then we'll know to look for ya, oh yea and a recent pic of yourself on your profile helps us identify ya. Thumbs Up   It was great to meet up with those I've met before and to meet new folks.I hope everyone got home safely.   A special mention to Rock Chick for dragging herself there when she wasn't feeling 100%. Get well soon hon.   what happened to those who didn't show? Unhappy Let us know you're ok. I took loads of photos but I apologise to anyone I missed, sorry HFG Embarrassed  and promise those who dodged me 'I'll get ya next time!!' Evil Smile    Congratulations!! Babbsy on being the furthest travelled, sorry there wasn't a prize, hope you had a safe journey home.   Many thanks go to Kate for the huge scarifice she made to get to Matlock, 5 piles of ironing left abandoned, get it done woman, you're back home now!!  LOL   About 22 people turned up, great turn out, nice one folks! Thumbs Up  I'm looking forward to the next gathering. Someone mentioned Squires lol                                                                                                                                                                                     
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

PML @ my typos, scarifice  = sacrifice, then again maybe I was right first time, 5 piles of ironing is enough to scare-ify anyone LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.2031 seconds. There are 586 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption