next meet at matlock bath

166 Posts | Latest reply on 10/09/2007 20:35:02 by RC | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

next meet at matlock bath sunday 9th sept

whos up for it?

me so far lol

Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Scottish Championship Bike Racing same date.   Of course that doesn't stop there from being 2 events on the same date  :-)  Just something to consider                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Nope, it don't, but that one is in Scotland (I assume) this one is in Derbyshire.   I won't be considering Scottish Champion Racing     Why not post that as a separate topic? ==================   R C is this a date change? I coulda sworn you said the 2nd Sept                                                                                                                                                                                   
RC's Profile
RC

i did kwak but u said u couldnt get on the 2nd so ive put it back a week so u can come Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

No need kwak - the events section is now there, so we don't have to clog up the forums trying to manage events (Still ok to discuss events here though - but I might add a reviews bit to the events section soon).   Hey kwak - the events section will make the newsletter much easier too!  :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

if we have recovered from our epic journey to matlock bath on sunday,me and the rugrats will be there too.Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

great jen hun hope to see ya there sweet  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

could i miss it? I think not! i'll be there. sticking my camera in faces again so be ready with the pearly whites! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

get ur names down in the events section tho folks - wanna make sure its working for you all                                                                                                                                                                             
rattler's Profile
rattler

In: Liverpool

I'd love to to meet up again, but unfortunateley I'll be sat on the beach in Cyprus forcing myself to drink copious amount of the local brew Keo Big smile.                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Dont think i got plans so reckon i can make... Weather permitting of course...LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

working                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Hey kwak - the events section will make the newsletter much easier too!  :-)   How?  ==============   Bluesbiker, never mind the pearly whites, try a kinder camera next time I look ancient in that pic you took of me. (who said 'You are'? ) lol *slap*                                                                                                                                                                                 
Matt's Profile
Matt

How?  U dont have to go trawling through the forums!   God ur getting worse today, lol, go and have a kip                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I aint askin anymore dumb questions on *here my reputation is getting worse PML  *will PM ya to death from now on Evil Smile     Shan't!! Can't make me, anyway Mum says I can stay up late tonite so ner Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

Thanks changed it so i carnt go                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

any chance of a lift skins? LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

hi all ,me b there,rain or no rain. just need 2 know time and place in mt/b.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Woo hoo.  Spoke to the kids tonight and got a day pass (already mentioned in another thread) for the 9th so I should be wending my fair way to Matlock Bath on the 9th.   Don't care if it bloomin rains, got used to it this 'Summer'.                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

Lol bluesboy "Got used to it this summer"                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 544 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption