next meet at matlock bath

166 Posts | Latest reply on 10/09/2007 20:35:02 by RC | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

jimi, we don't meet in Kent, prob cos most of us live closer to Matlock, you could arrange your own meeting tho in your own area, start a new thread for it and add it to events calendar when you've sorted a date. Alternatively you could arrange to go to a rally somewhere in the midle of both areas and meet members there.     Mykul, ROFLMHO ya wally you could have viewed members pics from the events calendar, there's a rogues gallery of who is attending, YOU are on it so how did ya miss it?     LOL @ brief encounter, you're not wearing your undies on your helmet are you? At least we'll  know it's you if you do LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
mykul's Profile
mykul

In: Grantham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i know what will happen tomorrow, everyone will sit in there helmets and then i will be well and truely stuffed :) lol..                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Bike fixed so I'll be there WOO HOO.  See you at 10 Kwak (coffee, milk no sugar remember).   Mykul, it'll be my first time tomorrow (BM meet virgin lol) and I've been assured this lot don't bite (just nibble a bit lol).    It'll be a laff if nowt else.   Catch you all tomorrow.                                                                                                                                                                             
mykul's Profile
mykul

God!!! My first time too! hopefully its not a virgins convention, we will all end up being dumped in the local river lol... Better forget the book and wear white instead ;)                                                                                                                                                                                 
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

im goin to be a bit late 2moz cant take my son to his dads till 12-30  Evil Smile soo should be with u by 1pm soz peeps

but i will be there ohhhh yesssss i will lolLOL

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Mykul, it will be too hot to wear a helmet, according to the weather forecast, you're best off with your original plan of putting your undies on your head LOL    Blue, nice one bike fixed Big smile  If I'm not in when you get here I've only popped to Brazil for your coffee LOL  well if ya get lost you'll be late and won't even notice I went (I'm so going to get a thump tomorrow) *angelic smile* ROFL   R C, better late than never                                                                                                                                                                                   
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Hey guys - as I'm gonna be coming down in the car - where's the best place to park?? Stella.                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

oh - PS - I don't have black hair anymore - it's more browny/blondyish now - just haven't got a recent piccy of me yet to upload.....or should I just wear me knickers on me head so's you can recognise me LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
mykul's Profile
mykul

Please dont wear your knickers on your head, or it will get confusing and we will get mixed up lol..                                                                                                                                                                             
mykul's Profile
mykul

PS>>> and please dont say yours will be frilly, as i said we will get mixed up ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
tb500's Profile
tb500

In: heckmondwike
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

holmfirthgirl you could put on nora batty socks  you will know when i'am there i must be the only one with a pink bike  i'ts a matcho pink                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

hope u all have a fantastic day tommorrow and that sumone takes lotsa pics! ride safe all.xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

tb500 said " you will know when i'am there i must be the only one with a pink bike  i'ts a matcho pink"   hahahah - ok I'll look out for the bright Pink bike then...question can Pink be Macho??????? LOL   what time ya gonna be down there?   Mykul said "and please dont say yours will be frilly, as i said we will get mixed up ;) "   ok - I'll not put me frilly one's on then (bugger!!) Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

dont for get ur tutu hfg lmao LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

will see ya all at matlock bath tomorrow an i will be late too cos goin wiv rc lol awww witchiest shame you cant make it hunnie will hopefully see ya at the next one Big smile
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

OK I admit to being lazy!  I dont have time to read 17 pages, so ... What time and the exact location of the meeting point please someone.   Blokey and I hope to see you all tomorrow.                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

think all the info is on the events page fragg time meet place etc Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

hey - ya may laugh RC - but I do actually have a purple tutu!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

LOLlol hfg                                                                                                                                                                              
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

In: Liverpool

Really sorry but I can`t make tomor... i`ve had extremely short notice that i`m moving house so I need tomor to finish off my packing and to get myself organised.  On another plus side i`m hoping to look at a new bike tomorrow   HOOORAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   really can`t wait to be back on 2 wheels, am going to look at an SV650 so fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!!!!!1                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5470 seconds. There are 573 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption