Just dipping me toe in

12 Posts | Latest reply on 21/11/2012 18:36:28 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all, Derek here, Yorkshire lad living in t Midlands. Blackbird and Harley rider. Just getting me feet wet on the site at the minute. Thought I'd best stop by and say "Ay up" Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi and welcome to BM Der 72(Derek) , take a good look around as im sure you will find some events possibly in your area.  Great friends to made on here...Enjoy..Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Hi Der72 Keep an eye on the events calender for all meets in and around the mids area and brum nights out you can still add your name to the christmas party list in shirley on the 8th dec as some folk will have a change of planes so places should be avalible for a few more                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Hi Der 72   I class myself as still fairly new to the site and its a good place here, everyone is friendly.      Jump in and enjoy. RB                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome to bm jum p in enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Nowgotabike's Profile
Nowgotabike

In: Crick

Hiya - a fellow midlander!  I'm still fairly new too and have already made some good friends.  Met a fair few folk at various venues but not yet had the pleasure of a rally - hope to make some of those next year.   I think you'll find there is a great bunch of folk on here - I defo think so!   C                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi all, thanks for the welcome. I'll certainly be hanging around for a while so should get to know a few of you before long. I usually get to a fair few rallies and events through the year so who knows may even bump in to some of you too. Bye for now Der Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

helloooo..i just re joined after some time out,its good to see this place is still as friendly as ever! Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Madmum, Welcome back... Love the name lol...x                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

thanx hun,thanx.xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Your very welcome hun....Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 935 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption