Thundersprint April 2013

29 Posts | Latest reply on 21/11/2012 14:32:54 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

In: conwy
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

This is brilliant news for me cos its in my neck of the woods I'll be there Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
xXx_J9_xXx's Profile
xXx_J9_xXx

In: Wrexham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

NBC....we are only in Wxm & go there often....my fella more often than me cos of my work commitments                                                                                                                                                                              
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

If it's on April 21st as you say it states on facebook page that's a bad choice of dates. It's mcn weekend at butlins                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

yer roll on Butlins, much better than trying to get to yon side of Wales!!                                                                                                                                                                              
RobertT1965's Profile
RobertT1965

In: Crewe

Not if you live west of the M6, Bill. Sounds good if weekend weather ok, run out for the tent before summer. If not just go Sunday, I'll be there.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

your right there Rob hope you have fun and the wethere does stay ok for you                                                                                                                                                                              
xXx_J9_xXx's Profile
xXx_J9_xXx

In: Wrexham

Anyone wud think that North Wales is in the back of beyond lol . . each to their own where they go but i know it will be a cracking weekend :)                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

i been totting up how many times i been to this think i going on 10 12 times
kids loved it cose of the fun fair bikes shops park and all the entertainment the locles put on
sham realy

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

it proble means theres no ride through the town now                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 799 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption