21st to 23rd June 2013 The 27th Farmyard Party by Yorkshire MAG

197 Posts | Latest reply on 28/06/2013 14:40:56 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Next year maybe                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Ps have some burgers for me                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Jp... You killjoy! What we gonna do wiv out your wit, charm and fabulous repartee?! Gonna av to make our own amusement .... Bring MORE JD....!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Okay boys and girls less than 24 hours to go before the big weekend before we get drunk and then we get up the next day and say this isn't my tent where are my that's when you know you have had a good drinking session .so hope to see you all . I half to come back on Saturday for work so if you wants anything let me know

Bigray
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

Finding yer tent is easy. I found an app for my phone to help find where you parked yer car, works for tents too. Unless of course some bugger moves it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Now theres a thought ... Xj ... !

Finished work, roll on tomoz! YAY!!                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

only about 16hrs to go i caaaaaant wait am gonna party my socks off woooohooooo Thumbs UpPartyBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

Okay boys and girls everyone to bed early tonight and all have a good time see you later

Bigray                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Debz, just make sure its only ya socks ya patt off! (Wink)                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Party! Flipping fone !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
gazza123's Profile
gazza123

In: Mansfield

God " who turned the taps on "

Mind you " as long as the taps pumping cold beer don't stop " lol.
See you all there.....                                                                                                                                                                             
akceller8's Profile
akceller8

In: Folkestone

Whoo hoo...so excited about Farmyard I'm already there!!!! Hurry up you slow coaches.                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

all packed ready to be on road in morning.is bill there yet and are we in the fire field tomorrow???????                                                                                                                                                                              
akceller8's Profile
akceller8

In: Folkestone

Bill not due till friday. I'll b moving to firefield tomorrow. Hopefully it'll stop raining before then. Will have to go and shelter in beer tent....will lookout for Bobcat who's supposed to be here too. See ya'll tomorra                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

yep will see yooooos tomoz mate PartyBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

saw plenty of loadedup bikes going there today                                                                                                                                                                             
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

Hi all just to let you know I have my tickets cause I have just been up bad news pouring downbut the ground as heart at the moment there is no mud and it's given it nice for the weekend just some rain at night so hope to see you all on Friday night

Ps for the people going up on thar bike watch the roads
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'm all packed and ready for the off in the morning!!!!   Just a quick reminder, we are meeting at 12 at McDonald's Markham moor DN22 0QU, if anyone would like to join us for the ride Thumbs Up should be leaving there at 13.00 all going well Wink     Beer Party Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Have a great weekend, guys :>>> Saw lots of bikes heading up this evening...hope they got tents up before the rain set in !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I've been packed for AGES .... going to bed now this is it .... my last big sleep and I will be there in just over 12 hours .... woohoo!!

Mother Nature please be kind and stop raining ... but if you wanna do your best to dampen our spirits you will have your work cut out. Big smileLOL

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 570 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption