21st to 23rd June 2013 The 27th Farmyard Party by Yorkshire MAG

197 Posts | Latest reply on 28/06/2013 14:40:56 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Its stopped raining here in swad now . Please do not rain
In the morning would like a dry ride to the Farm Yard                                                                                                                                                                              
xj's Profile
xj

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

damn i missed the one about going to bed early.  Wink

BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

The weather has to be dry tomorrow watch the roads the are slipy I have been up                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

its heeeeeeeeere the day has finally arrived to paaaaaarty!!! ride safe peeps and we will see you all there 2nd entrance to fire field is where we camping so bill tells me Thumbs Up and its stopped raining up here in yorkshire land wooohoooo BeerPartyBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Home, tired, dirty but happy! Thanks to debz, russ, viv n will for putting up with me all weekend but espesh for getting me to my tent on fri nite n shoving me in! Least said about friday the better ... Lol!!

From your 'friend Lindsay ... SINGLE' !!!
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

had a faaaaaaabulous time at fyp saw lots of peeps and had greta weekend.lindsey you were great fun and we will do it again soon am sure Thumbs UpBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

the mud party went well i take it                                                                                                                                                                             
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

Hi everyone thanks for a great weekend to all the new faces that I met it was a great time hope to see you all again

Bigray                                                                                                                                                                             
gazza123's Profile
gazza123

In: Mansfield

Ohhhhhh , my head... Lol

Great time..                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Gazzzzzzz .... LOL!

I had no headache just lost lots of hours!!  I think it was the Pepsi I drank ...LOL

Hope you enjoyed the Birds of PreyWink!                                                                                                                                                                             
gazza123's Profile
gazza123

In: Mansfield

I thought the birds, were going to have Legs, Not " Feathers" lol.

But they were great. And the beer down town, was also Cold...
Spent a bit of time down there,, a long walk back though.. Lol

xj's Profile
xj

what an absolutely spiffing weekend that was, i was pleasantly surprised by how many tents  went into the garden of that small country cottage. And all those fine fellows who turned out were absolutely wonderful. a jolly good time was had by one and all, but i have to confess, we did devour lashings of ginger beer. I say,top notch weekend old man.
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

yep roll on yorkshire rock and bike fest woooohoooooThumbs UpParty                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Clap Although post Farmyard knackeredness has now set in, what an awesome weekend.  Rain, wind, roasty sun and beautiful rainbows - the array of weather didn't spoil the fun.  So 2013 Farmyard over......here's to 2014.  Was so nice to catch up with some old mates from the BM site Hug xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Great weekend spent with some smashing friends, sorry I only caught up with some of you for a short while!! Uploaded a few pic's, please go and tag yourselves. (XJ, caught you on camera working LOL )   Here's to the next one Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

It wasn't me                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Thanks for the photos, xj, Elliemay, zzrbabe42 and old red   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=3808                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 563 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption