Biker shot on the M40

42 Posts | Latest reply on 05/10/2007 03:07:08 by Matt | Go to original / last post
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/coventry_warwickshir...943213.stm Sounds a horrible, horrible event                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Jeeze, wot the hell was that all about? I can't get my head round that fer God's sake!!!!!!!!!!   Condolances to the blokes family and let's hope someone comes forward to help catch the b*****d who did this.                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

I just heard about this.Anyone got any more news on it?                                                                                                                                                                             
tagon's Profile
tagon

In: Pontypool

no more news yet, only the M40 is closed & will be until for a while yet. who would want to do this? i hope they catch the bast**d & string them up by they Ba**s or if a woman by thier t*ts. Condolances to the family.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

WTF....   Just finished watchin the news and can you belive that all people are moaning about is being stuck in heat with no water.....I'm sure the poor sod suffering from '' lack of breath'' would love only to be worried about a dry throat......   RIP                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/new...ge_id=1770   Try this                                                                                                                                                                             
bbitch's Profile
bbitch

In: Ashby

Shocked   I know there are some sickos (even physcos) out there in this world!    I hope to god this is a one off (and I dont mean that disrespectfully to the poor guy or his family) and not some freak taking pot shots at a moving target!   Can somebody stop this bliddy world and let me get off!                                                                                                                                                                                 
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

Are we not safe anywere ?????? condolencies to his family                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

this whole country is getting more and more f--ked up everyday                                                                                                                                                                              
tagon's Profile
tagon

In: Pontypool

i'm getting where i don't like to walk home on my own & nite after the pub anymore, just don't feel safe.                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

If this was done by the Angels. some one must have pissed them of big time. Usually this stuff happens without you and me finding out about it. To do it so publically is strange but probably meant to send someone,more than likely another club. A message. I'm sure the dearly deceased wasn't all sweetness and light. Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

if he was though - then condolences to his family and friends.   I do think m/c gangs may be involved though.   As to all who are sick of it in the UK - do what I've done and GET OUT!  There's nothing there for anyone.  Family and friends can come see you wherever you are, and visiting the UK isn't bad either because you know you're going somewhere better at the end of your stay!  :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Thumbs Up Too right Matt I'm off to New Zealand as soon as my youngest turns 18,helps that someone I happen to know is going too.
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

hey think i may stick a round and finish watch the country go down the c-----r .                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

wont be a long wait then mate LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Dont they have lots of big hairy,toothy,hissy,hungry things in NZ or is that just Oz?

Always fancied Italy myself or maybe Canada

Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

Why is it that when people are interviewed by the press in any kind of fatal incodent they come out with total jibberish. for example the driver of the BMW is quotes as saying   "It was very noticeable that the man was very still and was not wearing any shoes."   I have attended many fatal incodents as a member of the Red cross and many of them have been car vs bike so I am not making fun of this but I still can't work our why bikers allways loose their shoes in a fatal crash.   Plus is it just me or has the daily mail invented a time machine?? their article opens with   "A Hell's Angel motorcyclist was shot dead on a motorway yesterday afternoon, minutes after leaving a bikers' festival."                                                                                                                                                                                 
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Ah, the beloved media again!!   Tis a crazy world we live in and I'm not 100% sure it's just the UK that f**ked up                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Press Association report makes these points:   The [police] spokeswoman went on: "Initial inquiries indicate that there wasn’t any trouble at the Bulldog Bash - we are not linking this to any serious incident at the event."   The victim was travelling south with two friends from the Bulldog Bash event.   Detective Superintendent Ken Lawrence, of Warwickshire Police, told Weekend News on the BBC's Radio 5Live tonight that he was keen to trace the occupants of a dark-green coloured vehicle. He said: "We want to know if any witnesses travelling on the motorway between 2.30-2.45pm were aware of a green Rover car that acted in anyway unusual or strange. All I know at this point in time is that it was an older Rover, a 620 probably, dark, possibly green in colour."                                                                                                                                                                                 
Ducst4's Profile
Ducst4

In: Edinburgh

Does this mean I now have license to play Pooh Sticks with concrete paving slabs off motorway bridges Big smile   Condolences to the poor guy's family.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 657 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption