Nec

18 Posts | Latest reply on 25/11/2012 19:01:59 by kaycat | Go to original / last post
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

N E C 
i no simon uk has go this going on other page 
this is to see whos going  

red_daytona's Profile
red_daytona

In: Northallerton

I am on the 2nd hopefully. You should recognise me, I will be all grey and look feminine....

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

ok ....... good oh Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

We're hoping to go on the 2 Dec, when are you there Kay?                                                                                                                                                                             
cavywavy's Profile
cavywavy

In: Ashbourne

Ill be down ont he 27th I think ordered my tickets last week but depends on weather for the ride                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

who you riding down with cavy? i might come on same day as you ride down with ya?  i was thinkin of goin on 2nd as more bargains need new gloves but am flexible about date.   anyoen going from east midlands area, to ride down with??                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

Suzi we'll be coming from ooop north but prob in the car as will have a little person with us!                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

ah okies blackberry chick - little person aboard eh Big smile, well il see how it all pans out and who is doing what!   could be a bit tricky to organise this one unless we start posts for diff areas setting off points!!! thanks for responding chick if go on 2nd will have to try meet up Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

We're hoping to go on the 2 Dec, when are you there Kay?

the 25th the sunday x                                                                                                                                                                             
cavywavy's Profile
cavywavy

In: Ashbourne

I have the day off on the 27th Suzi thats why I was going then have tickets ofr the shows to. wasnt really looking to buy much just have a play with the new bikes :)     And no-one I was just ridding down on my own think everyone else is going by car. there are a few of us going ont he 27th though we picked a day a couple of weeks ago                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

bump                                                                                                                                                                             
Intruder18's Profile
Intruder18

In: Colne

I will be there at some point :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

not long know Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

In: conwy
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

I'll be going on the monday 26th Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brathu's Profile
Brathu

In: Tell you later

Hoping to bike up next weekend 24th/25th, then maybe onto Nottingham for Saturday night. So i would either be going to the show on the way up on Saturday, or on Sunday on the way home.  Anybody else interested ??? Regards Brathu                                                                                                                                                                             
Nowgotabike's Profile
Nowgotabike

In: Crick

I'm going along with a few others on the 27th.  got a day off work specially :)                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

getting a bit giddy Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

brill had a great time the auction was awesome 
thank siomon uk rely cool tp meet you hugs xx

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 457 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption