Are you going senile ?

49 Posts | Latest reply on 10/01/2013 06:32:41 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Only great minds can read this... This is weird but interesting:    *7H15 M3554G3* > *53RV35 7O PR0V3* > *H0W 0UR M1ND5 C4N* > *D0 4M4Z1NG 7H1NG5!* > *1MPR3551V3 7H1NG5!* > *1N 7H3 B3G1NN1NG* > *17 WA5 H4RD BU7* > *N0W, 0N 7H15 LIN3* > *Y0UR M1ND 1S* > *R34D1NG 17* > *4U70M471C4LLY* > *W17H 0U7 3V3N* > *7H1NK1NG 4B0U7 17,* > *B3 PROUD! 0NLY* > *C3R741N P30PL3 C4N* > *R3AD 7H15.* > *PL3453 F0RW4RD 1F* > *U C4N R34D 7H15.* > *If you can r**ead this, you have a strangemnid, too.Only 55 people> > out of 100 can. > *I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was > rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at > Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in what oerdr the ltteres in a > word > are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is that the frsit and last ltteer be in > the  rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it > whotuit > a pboerlm. This is bcuseaethe huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter > by > istlef, but the word as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas > tghuhot > slpeling was ipmorantt! If you can raed this forwrad it * @@  The good news is I'm not going senile @@@   Big smile   YET  Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Wink                                                     Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i type like that all the time Tongue                                                                                                                                                                              
petewick's Profile
petewick

In: Haworth

yes you do!                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Never mind Kc   at least you know i can understand what you write Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

cool lol                                                                                                                                                                               
mad munky's Profile
mad munky

In: Hull

I cant smell either.............                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

i sold me soul to santer                                                                                                                                                                                
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

GOING senile? lol Wacko think im already there!

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Are you going senile?   Yes                                                                                                                                                                             
fantasia's Profile
fantasia

In: Halifax

I tlloty nuerdtsdoo ti.                                                                                                                                                                              
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
37% Karma37% Karma 37% Karma37% Karma

probably...took wrong sliproad on motorway on monday....bit of eejit thrown in for free then......x                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
37% Karma37% Karma 37% Karma37% Karma

according to dearheart....yes,deffo...!!Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Yep, its official, i AM going senile... couldnt find my keys when i came back from shopping yesterday, and where were they ?? In the freezer with the fresh pack of crumpets !!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

What do you mean..going ?????Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oi !!! I can read still ya know lad....LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

I'm a little too old to be a lad treasure Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Altogether now..........AWWWWWWW  lololLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Thankyou darling Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

LOLWhat ya like lad, eh...lolol.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0625 seconds. There are 1208 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption