MCN April 19th-22nd 2013

99 Posts | Latest reply on 05/05/2013 01:22:25 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Thanks to Vlad for the update, I've added it to the calendar   Line up of acts is:MercuryBon GioviKaiser Monkey KillersDizzy LizzyKelly LlorennaSteve Feringo BandDead Ringer For MeatloafGuns 2 RosesMarcella WoodAchtung Baby ( u2 tribute)Lorraine Crosby80's Reflexand DJ's: DJ SlipmattAllister Whitehead
http://www.bikermatch.co.uk...NG>

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

4 sleeps and at last fancy dress sorted :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Bloomin hell its this week, better think about packing something.   Be in the usual bar opposit the entrance gate on the afternoon, or outside if weather is nice, prob be wearing a 'red' silly hat with bells for those that want to find us.   See you all there peeps.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

See you in the bar mate just the 1 mind lol                                                                                                                                                                              
genaleah's Profile
genaleah

In: Bolton

Hi really fancy this rally does anyone have a ticket they want to sell? cheers                                                                                                                                                                              
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

James Toseland's new band TOSELAND will be performing their  first ever live gig at MCN                                                                                                                                                                               
Rider10's Profile
Rider10

In: Whitchurch, Shro
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Roll on roll on... almost party time..Party..Beer and is anyone riding over via the A50 and A52 from mids area at all... then at Boston I believe its the A52 right into Skeggy...well it was when I went last year.... be great to have company on the ride over... AND is there a gathering of BM members on Friday when we arriveHandshake....which bar this time and approx time please.... See ya all there....lol Cheers.... John                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

We will be in the main bar friday eve from 7.30 ish at a guess                                                                                                                                                                              
Rider10's Profile
Rider10

In: Whitchurch, Shro
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Cheers JP....see you all there... I guess thats the bar we all met last year... when you could get served that is.... it was a bit busy...lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi guys see you there ,be down at 2-3 pm friday , ive got half a costume need some dog ears lol.   weathers improving anyway.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Sorry i'll miss u my wee fleur but have fun xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

So sad im not going to be able to get to this , Cry, hey ho it cant be helped, but those of you going have a fabby time, which i know you will...enjoy...Thumbs Up xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

what happened to James Toseland's last band Crash??   i seen them loads of times at the Vic in Coalville before James joined moto gp and it was wicked nights there.... very informal... met all the band etc hanging around in pub after etc etc                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Gena - welcome to BM - there's still tickets available via mcnlive.co.uk Thumbs Up   Sorry you wont be there Jen - hope you feeling better? Hug & Jackie - mind you give the yeti a huggles from me & Spesh...err...can we have some Haggis & Fruit pudding please? Big smile   Suzi - Crash were disbanded last year - we saw their last gig. However can't wait to see the new band .......drooools.......Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
myotherworld's Profile
myotherworld

In: birmingham

think I should start packing?                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

think i should get a ticket then start to pack LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
myotherworld's Profile
myotherworld

In: birmingham

Where are folks meeting up tonight?                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Just got back from an absolutely brilliant weekend at Butlins, good food good bands good weather and at a good price too.
There were lots of BMers there plus i made some great new friends.
The fancy dress on the Saturday night was brilliant and i think some of the BM outfits were the best around.
I think we could do with some help with the quiz for next year but i did get one answer right.
Hope you all got home alright will see some of you at the Vally in a couple of weeks time, i'd better get my camping gear ready.
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Thanks to Ninja Lou, bic chick and Struceng for the photos, I nearly PML, especially at the telly tubby outfit (Vlad) LOL    Link to the photos http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=3809                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 550 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption