MCN April 19th-22nd 2013

99 Posts | Latest reply on 05/05/2013 01:22:25 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
clarkee's Profile
clarkee

In: Stockport
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Six of us coing down to this now too, be seeing you there!                                                                                                                                                                              
clarkee's Profile
clarkee

In: Stockport

Six of us coming down, even                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Just thought I would drag this up from the depths see if we can get some fun started                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

tickets now paid for!!!...& the Spesh one is coming too!! PartyBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Got my lippy straws lol                                                                                                                                                                              
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

I so want to go to this                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Had an absolute blast last year but not for me this year as I have other plans for my birthday weekend. Wink

Hope you all have a great time.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

suppose i ought to start thinking about getting a ticket                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Mr Bill its a wee bit early for you dont you think lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

yes it is a bit Jackie, i'll probbley wait till the Friday morning to book and go in the afternoon                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Be to late then bill I will have locked the dinning room lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

can you save me a dogy bag then please JP                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Ill ask that polish manageress your were bribing last year

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

JP In Polish thats.... Ty to robisz doggie styl I think!!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Ty to robisz doggie styl.   sounds interesting Thanks for that Ian worth a try whats the worst that could happen.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I got a slat around the face...                                                                                                                                                                             
Saltaire's Profile
Saltaire

In: Heysham, Morecam
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

This sounds like fun ... does the price for accommodation also include entry to the show itself, or is that extra ...? And which night is the fancy dress?  Sorry one and all, but as a newbie I don't know the form Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The price covers entry into everything, fancy dress is on Saturday night. Give them a call hun. You also have the option for self catering or breakfast and evening meal too..Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Go for the option with meals its much cheaper                                                                                                                                                                              
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield

got my fancy dress but I'm not telling you what it is. This russian spy will be undercover this year.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 594 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption