moving

15 Posts | Latest reply on 26/10/2012 00:22:26 by rockchickeelicious | Go to original / last post
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ok well decided i am definitely moving back...solved all the immediate problems of stroppy kids etc theyre now 100% in agreement!   now lookin a 2 bed minimum house with garage/outbuilding and space outside for a large sled dog (who likes outside and not in) around borders/dumfries&galloway/northumberland...not too remote...if anyone knows of anything that might be coming on the market to rent can you PM me - not lookin to move til jan/feb 2013 Big smile   thanks guys/gals for all the thoughts and advice - this is the outcome!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Good luck finding the right place KG, and I hope you and your family will be happy in your new home. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

In: Leicester

Good luck with the move, a new year a new start.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

woohoooo how exciting good on ya kwakgirl Thumbs Up and good luck with finding the right place for you all... you have inspired me more as im thinking of moving too and not sure how to make the decision on to move or not to move!!   anyhow nice one chick and go for it Big smile x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

So glad you have made your decision Debs, well done you Thumbs Up.   Good luck in your search for a home too, i so hope all of you will be very happy... New year, New you .. and New life.....Hugs.xx Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

That is fantastic news....a new start, absolutely brilliant.    It will all fall into place now you have made the decision.      Hug                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Dumfries might be best for job prospects. Carlisle commutable.     Maybe look for a place with a large garage; u cud do a bit of bike servicing while waiting for a 'proper' job.   'Kwakgirl Bike Services'Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

edinburgh is commutable from the likes of Peebles area                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Hope you find all your looking for with the move

Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
34% Karma34% Karma 34% Karma34% Karma

Good luck  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

Whooooo hoooooo!! Way to go Kwakgirl!!

Sometimes it can be the most upsettling daunting thing in the world to do but ends up being so positive it explodes your world into lushness!!

And.. me thinks.. "Northumberland Area" 

That way I can "hire you" to tutor me through Mod I & II Wink Selfish mare that I am..                                                                                                                                                                              
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

lol Rockchick.....i dont have the patience to teach much to anyone but always happy to spin out on the bike even if it means stickin to sensible speeds occassionally Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

Lmao... 

I can do "occasionally"

Ps.. if it is Northumberlandish and you need a hand.. with anything.. just shout!!

I am an Expert when it comes to wallpapering.. and baking muffins... 

:xmastree1:                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

i dont do wallpaper but i do like cake! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins... House Warming Gift delivered with a rideout... That's me sorted for Februaryish next year!

Seeeeeeeeee.. already your move is having a positive effect out there in the Universe Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 1113 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption