Xmas Party 1st December - East Anglia

24 Posts | Latest reply on 02/12/2012 23:15:55 by Saltaire | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

A few of the East Anglian Guys and Girls are getting together for a Christmas Party on Saturday the 1st December.   We're going out for a meal and then a few drinks. Everyone welcome. PM me for details   Party                                                                                                                                                                               
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Wot!!!....I only get Tuesdays off!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Can't u take a hint?Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

LOL @ XK. Thanks for the pm's people, so far we have a few people who would like to Party!! Big smile   I'll finalize details in the next few days Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

maybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee us                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Update:   15 have confirmed, with more going to let me know over the next few days!! (restaurant needs numbers) We are going to party in Ipswich on the 1st Dec, Carvery (caters for everyones tastes) and drinks Beer   Premier Inn close by.   Anyone else wishing to join us, let me know asap please Thumbs Up Party                                                                                                                                                                             
Saltaire's Profile
Saltaire

In: Heysham, Morecam
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Hi Ellie - sounds like a good night out.  Can you send me details, please, and I'll see what I can do - not sure whether I can make it or not.  Thanks.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Will do fi, anymore for this?                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

might not be able taa make it , applied for a job as santa .......... (every weekend till xmas)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

I'd sit on your kneee anytime mic lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Jackie, there's a long queue Wink Mic you'll make a great Santa!! Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

Dear Mic,              I've been a good boy all year and finally got me a job!!! For Christmas all I want is a shiny blue Honda Blackbird, full set of hard luggage, not  too many miles on the clock...and..and...and...No just the Blackbird will do...Thank you.                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

lol Smile , you lot tickle me ..............
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Dear Santa Mic

For the most part this year i have been naughty but on the odd occasion that i have managed to behave for short bursts of time (longest i believe was nearly 10 mins, a record for me wahooo) the strain itself should have earnt me a penguin suitcase surerly?

By the way you look absolutely gorgeous today red is definately your colour :)
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Jackie stop sweet talking Santa Big smile You know it will get you everywhere Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
old red's Profile
old red

Do I get a Blackbird then Santa mic? Thumbs Up..   Wotcha mean with or without feathers??                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

All booked Party not to late if you would like to join us Beer

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

We have a good group attending this Big smile Not to late if you would like to come party with us in Ipswich Party

Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

still not heard if i got the job Cry but i could let you lot sit on my knee and let me get some practise in for next year Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm sure we would all be happy to sit on your knee Mic and receive one of your famous hugs..............if we paid, you could make your fortune Hug                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 796 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption