agein bikers

70 Posts | Latest reply on 18/04/2008 13:46:33 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
BigG's Profile
BigG

In: Northampton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Not me thank you!!! LOL! I beleive in growing old disgracefully!! I have more fun than most teenagers. Bikers dont grow old, just their leathers get tighter!! Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

Put it this way, if TM can make the comments he does and incl ude a pic,  you certainly have no need to be shy MS. [tongue in cheek lol]   Linda                                                                                                                                                                             
M.S.'s Profile
M.S.

In: Bedworth.

I've scanned a couple of old photos and put them on my profile. I've been shown how to scan pictures onto my computer. My mate is calling round next week with a digital camera so I will try to upload a recent photo when I have one although I am not very 'Photogenic' (My bike looks better). All this computer/digital stuff is new to me so I have to get help.      If it ain't got nuts, bolts and cables it's all alien to me.                                                    M.S.  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

parked nxt to a scooter today an the owner came to move of on it an stopped to chat nice slim blonde lady bit o  lippy an nice clothes turned out she is an octogenerian!!!! made me feel more positive about things !![almost asked her out!!]
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis

Tango the Toy Boy lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

PML LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

oy stuey scary was quite happy to sit on the back of an agein biker today!!![i think!] i mean the bike of course![although i think she would be happy piggy backin one!!gee hah!!]                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hiya Tangoman!!! Looks like you're just about to take yer teeth out in yer picci!! LolTongue  Deb says hi by the way.
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

hi Debs pleusure to say hi!! right  Dave! havin the same non de plume as me an same lack of hair!even a goatee [in yr pic!]spectacles!! your well on your way to becoming a std issue tm geezer !!![ youve even got the harley!]LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Touche Tangoman! Actually, i'm already there with you i think. Got two of the beauties now by the way! Picked up a Sportster at a price that could not be refused! Soon as this bleedin' weather bucks up, we'll pop up an' drag you out for a bevvy, if you're up for it? 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 667 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption